Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:26 PM
Everyone have a WONDERFUL Tuesday and the rest of the week if I don't get back on here before then. Hugs and smooches to all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:24 PM
Happy Monday all. Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. Have been with my honey (Todd) and my girls. Had vehicle issues! Hopefully they are all fixed now. Had to get my winter clothes out of the shed and wash them all up. They don't know how to turn down the a/c at work. I about froze to death at work today. Sorry for complaining but I so didn't want to get out the sweaters yet!!!! Dang it anyhow! Everyone have a wonderful night and a fantastic Tuesday.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:50 PM
Busy, busy, busy! Love to everyone out there. Goodnight all. Going to go wash my face, brush my teeth and throw on a night gown! Bedtime!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/26/09 05:49 PM
Had a much better day today. TMJ is really acting up. Looks like back to the dentist again.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:41 PM
Mary what grade are you doing your student teaching in? Just wondering. I am delighted that you liked it.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/25/09 03:39 PM
Not in a good mood tonight. Had an alright day but my jaw is killing me now and Lindsea's truck is still broken. I am in such a foul mood. Sorry everyone. I love you all and have a great night. Pray for me to see the up side to things.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:52 PM
Started my week of with a very busy day and a bunch of loveable elementary students. Makes my day fly by now. My daughters truck is messing up on her and now I have that on my mind.

I went Christmas shopping this weekend with Todd. It was so beautiful outside. The weather was perfect.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:43 PM
I had a great weekend. Got some Christmas shopping done even. The weather was cool and made for a nice weekend. Everyone have a great week ahead. Pray that my daughter's truck is easy to fix. Lindsea's truck died on her today on the way home but it started back up who knows!!!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 08/21/09 06:51 PM
hello all...got my swing painted tonight....grass mowed....even cleaned out my closet

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/20/09 05:49 PM
for more clothes....We would have to have a much bigger house if he moved in...the closets in this house couldn't take it...three women with all of their stuff...no room for a man's stuff lmfao

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:05 PM
good afternoon everyone...I should mow the grass but Todd is coming over and I don't want to get all gross...Everyone have a fantastic evening as I will. lolol heeheehee

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:03 PM
stormed really bad here last night...makes for great sleeping....just grilled porkchops on the grill...Todd is coming over and then I have got to sort through some clothes and make room in my closet!!!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:26 PM

WOW....I just got a package from Sherry.
She sent me 8 books, a note pad, journal, and a darling purse key ring.

Thank you,flowerforyou thank you,flowerforyou thank you!!!!!flowerforyou

The kids will love the books, and it just so happens that I have to keep a daily journal while I am student teaching....now I have a beautiful journal to write in!!

Your kindness has touched my heart!!!:heart:
Glad you enjoyed the books...more to come. I just have to go through them all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:20 PM
Wednesday is done and over with. Thank goodness. I am getting my routine down now. The little ones crack me up. One guessed that I was 12 years old. That is my new best friend lol. Anyhow, tomorrow is Thursday and Todd is coming over for dinner. Porkchops on the grill, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and cheesecake. Hope it isn't raining. It poured here twice today but we needed it.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:55 PM
It is almost 6 p.m. and I would love to crawl in bed and sleep the rest of the evening. However, it is so beautiful outside I don't want to waste it. I am going to go to the shed out back and find my high heel boots. I love wearing them with my dresses.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:02 PM
Hope all is well Robin. Take care.

I thought Monday was busy, my goodness Tuesday was worse. I didn't sit down in seven hours. My lunch I even stood and ate it. Doing all this in heels. Makes for a fast day but by the time the bell rings I am exhausted when I get home.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:00 PM
Wanda I want a cabbage roll! I so do not enjoy cooking and the whole cleaning up process afterward. Oh well, it must be done. I mailed out four packages today. One to Wanda, Mary, Lilbug, and Merle. Be on the lookout. Mary I will be mailing more books as I go through my stuff. I just don't have the room for them anymore. My daughter is finished and they will last in a classroom for as long as the children will take care of them. Teaching a child to read opens up an entire world to them. Reading is wonderful! Hugs and smooches to you all. I cleaned my bedroom and rearranged it so now I can actually get ready in my bedroom instead of taking up the bathroom in the morning. Three adult women in bathroom just wasn't working.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:54 PM

Hello allflowerforyou flowerforyou Boy it was another hot one today! I love warm weather but lately it's just been a bit too hot for me. I'm so thankful to have air conditioning!:banana:
I know exactly where you are coming from. Monday really wiped me out. I had to come home and take a nap before doing laundry or anything else. This heat is killing me! UGG

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:42 PM
Good afternoon all! Very hot here today! Watching Gilmore Girls and relaxing in the a/c.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 08/16/09 12:31 PM
Good afternoon everyone...Todd just left for home. It is soooo hot here it is crazy! I bet it is at least 100 degrees. I bought two new dresses today. Went to eat with Todd and that was it. I am sitting in the recliner with my feet up and the a/c on full blast. My youngest has a bad migraine and is resting on the couch. Got to get ready for work tomorrow i.e. pack my lunch, lay out my clothes, decide which jewelry to wear and such. Stay cool everyone.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25