Community > Posts By > DragonFlyTat

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 11/22/09 12:21 PM
Hello everyone! I haven't been on here in awhile. How is everyone doing?

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:04 PM
Hope everyone is having a wonderul weekend. Getting ready for the week ahead. We had a ton of kids out last week with the flu hope it isn't like that this week too.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:02 PM
Hello to you all out here in computer land. Had a wonderful weekend with Todd. Got some Christmas shopping done.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:35 PM
Beautiful week here all week long. To bad I couldn't take advantage of it seeing as I have the flu!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 09/18/09 05:33 PM
Just checking in with everyone. I have the flu. The little ones at school gave it to me. We had 92 students out today.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:52 PM
Good afternoon! I am excited to get this weekend started. We have a Covered Bridge Festival this weekend. I hope the weather isn't too hot and the bees aren't to bad! Love to ya all.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Fri 09/11/09 12:50 PM
My weekend has officially began! So, so, so happy. I need a break. Just Todd and I riding the cycle and going to the covered bridge festival tomorrow! Yeehaw! I need a nap right now though

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:30 PM
Everyone should enjoy each day as if it were their last. I try to keep that in mind. I started walking today before work. I did 30 laps around the gym.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Thu 09/10/09 12:29 PM
Hello everyone. I have open house tonight at work and I dread getting all dressed up again and going back to work. I am exhausted and usually am by Thursday.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 09/09/09 05:51 PM
Todd came over for some cuddle and TLC time. Had a very nice evening even though we were both exhausted. He is working 12 hour days and I work with little kids all day and that wears me out!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:39 PM
Nothing like getting home from work and stipping out of work clothes into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt or tank top. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

DragonFlyTat's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:37 PM
your welcome grammyflowers

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 09/08/09 03:59 PM
Time to put up my feet and take a rest. Folding laundry then done for the night.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Tue 09/08/09 03:57 PM
Tuesday came and went in a blurr. I am feelin pretty good though. I have to have a routine to stick to or I'm lost.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Mon 09/07/09 06:08 PM
Back to work tomorrow!!! Everyone have a wonderful week ahead. One day closer to the weekend. Yeah!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:38 AM
Good morning all. Had a great turn out for my cookout yesterday. Played a lot of games and now I feel great. I must have needed that. However, today holds new adventures just around the corner! Love and hugs to everyone.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:33 AM
Wonderful weather here yesterday for my cookout. Looks like rain today. I was wanting to go to the Farmers Pike Festival but maybe not. Oh well there is always next year! Everyone have a wonderful weekend and an even better Monday off! Yeah!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:05 AM
Awe to cute Grammy. Snuggle him up when he gets back home Sunday. Hope he has Monday off so you two can have some quality time. I am having a cookout today at my house and I can't wait for it to be over already. I don't mind having everyone over it is the preparing stuff that drives me insane. Okay I am off to peel eggs for the deviled eggs now.

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:21 AM
Good morning everyone. Have a blessed long weekend. Grammy does Allen have Monday off? If so you to stay in bed and cuddle and then go out for dinner. Isn't your anniversary the 28th of this month? You two deserve it for the 40 years you have been together!

DragonFlyTat's photo
Sat 09/05/09 06:19 AM
Happy Saturday everyone! Haven't been around much lately but thinking of everyone. Mailed out a couple of packages yesterday. Don't forget to add me in for October secret pals. Hope everyone is doing something fun this weekend. However, I know it signals the end of summer. Fall is the best time of the year for me. I love the bonfires and colors and the cooler temps. Wish it was that way all year round. Todd is in there sleeping. I think I'll go jump on him and make him go to the stinking grocery store with me. Love that man.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25