Community > Posts By > EdwardsE

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 08:18 PM
Your upfront and honest which is great, so whoever views your profile knows to not pay games. I think thats the problem, a large amount of profilers are looking to play so they are not interested in seriousness. Also, change your profile picture to more appealing look, that will help you receive more looks

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 01:40 AM
I feel you on that one. I dont see how there is a baptist vs boyscout anyway. The church IS supposed to be against anything that is offensive to God and HIS people. I have many members of my family in boyscout. I would not want then taught the ways of life and survival thru the eyes of another man who is CONFUSED. God did not make two men together. This is very clear at the beginning of the
bible. There should be no argument about who goes and what stays in or with the church. This its disgusting.
To think you can sit with the people of God, in the house of God and be civil....i dont know what the world has come to, smh

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 01:15 AM
What im not understanding is why do you think he should not have been where he was at that time???
He was darn near an adult so he is free to walk home at whatever time he pleases. Obviously his father nor fathers girl friend had a problem with what time he decided to come around. That house I'm sure was a second home to him for him to arrive there so late at night like that

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 01:08 AM
I agree with you on that jeannie about the reading and working cursive. I'm from florida and I'm not sure about other places in the united states but in floris they have took cursive out of the school system. I have a 6 year old and i remember when he turned 4 I asked his teacher when are the student going to learn cursive in abc's? She said the school system doesn't allow them to teach children cursive in school, that it is not a need...she would secretly send home copy machine, trace-the-dots notebook papers home for the kids to learn anyway! Those are the best teachers I tell ya, and I really feel teachers are under paid.
However, at age 19, she should have known cursive, you are right. That law had only been passed in the school system for minute than 5 years our less

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 12:46 AM
Zimmerman has claimed to be hispanic, that is a percentage of black heritage, so I dont think it jas anything with race even though mixed race tend to be prejudice toward their own background (mainly black heritage) because thats what the world see the color black as, a disgrace. You don't have to say it on here, but its the truth. Whats also the truth is that everyone has a form of prejudice so I'm not going by that alone. Zimmerman knows he has black heritage, but I think he profiles a certain look as bad or suspicious. If out was a black dude walking home at night with a uniform or business atire out wouldn't cross his mind that person was going to commit a crime. This girl I understand how she feel, but at the same time her frustration its not making things better. Her lies has caught up with her. If she told the truth from the beginning she wouldn't get drilled so hard. Her speech...i feel sad for her. From the way she speaks you know how she was raise, and thats sad because her immediate family probably speaks the same way.
I don't know how to feel about this case. However, I do think zimerman does need to serve those 25yrs because he should have not approach that young man, especially at night, that is very dangerous, for anyone. No matter who threw the first punch, I would have hit first too if I thought that man was gonna snatch me our something.

no photo
Mon 07/01/13 12:27 AM
Treyvon had the right to defend himself. Imagine if you were walking down a street on a dark rainy night and a stranger out of nowhere got out his car black/out white, doesn't matter, and approached you. What its the first few things that would come to your mind?
Lets see: he is going to snatch me, kidnap me, rape me, etc.
That bout was scared, and fear itself wil make you best the crap out of anybody, period.
It is possible treyvon could have been screaming for help as he was fighting this stranger because sure as someone came out their homes he could have been rescued, and vice versa, zimmerman could have left the boy alone or been saved from his butt kicken.
Further more, it was reported that zimmerman had been taking martial art 3 times a week. So to make this seem as this young boy fist is a weapon really doesn't make sense if this man was trained to use his hands and body as a weapon (no need for a gun). He is a killer, period. He went after this young black boy, but NEVER got out his vehicle to approach grown black men