Mon 09/01/08 12:16 PM
this smiley face look JUST like me?

happy

GentIeGiant's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:16 PM
Afternoon happy

GentIeGiant's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:48 AM
So I met Sherra yesterday afternoon at Grand Central Station. She's never been to the city so I was going to be her tour guide. I researched the best/cheapest option for her to travel from New Rochelle to NYC. It was an $11.00 Metro-North train. I left my house with 3 hours to spare just in case there were delays because I didn't want her to arrive at GCS before me. Her train was 30 minutes late. We were KIT via text the whole time. I was pleasantly surprised to see her because she's really pretty/sexy and nice and has a Southern accent which I love. She had responded to an ad which I placed in both the platonic and M4W sections of craigslist. She happened to reply to the platonic one, but I could totally tell from our emails, chats and texts that she was sizing me up for a date. She LOVES tall guys. So from Grand Central Station we walk to Central Park and I take her to the Alice in Wonderland statue that's in the park. She has a thing for Alice in Wonderland and she has a large tattoo on her back. She's psyched! We take pix and what not. We proceed to walk and talk and all that jazz. It's a great day and we're having a lot of fun. To make a long story short, I take over and start paying for everything: the meal, all the drinks, the cab ride from NYC to Bayside to get our party on there. I can totally tell she liked me from the way she was looking at me. When I assured her that she'd be safe crashing at friends house and I wouldn't be all over her she said "that's ok cuz I'm going to rape you" =) Anyway, so we get to the bar and I direct her to the bathroom. She's taking a long time to return so I go to check on her. I see her at the bottom of the stairwell making out with some guy. Some short guy. Some nobody. Anyway my **** was hurting after that. I really felt like **** and I wanted to leave her ass in the dust, but I just couldn't do that. We cont. to party all night which was mad stupid on my part cuz I spent insane loot and this afternoon when we woke up I gave her my LIRR ticket to get to the city and directed her on how to go home from there.

I'm sick of dating.

-B

GentIeGiant's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:47 AM
So I met Sherra yesterday afternoon at Grand Central Station. She's never been to the city so I was going to be her tour guide. I researched the best/cheapest option for her to travel from New Rochelle to NYC. It was an $11.00 Metro-North train. I left my house with 3 hours to spare just in case there were delays because I didn't want her to arrive at GCS before me. Her train was 30 minutes late. We were KIT via text the whole time. I was pleasantly surprised to see her because she's really pretty/sexy and nice and has a Southern accent which I love. She had responded to an ad which I placed in both the platonic and M4W sections of craigslist. She happened to reply to the platonic one, but I could totally tell from our emails, chats and texts that she was sizing me up for a date. She LOVES tall guys. So from Grand Central Station we walk to Central Park and I take her to the Alice in Wonderland statue that's in the park. She has a thing for Alice in Wonderland and she has a large tattoo on her back. She's psyched! We take pix and what not. We proceed to walk and talk and all that jazz. It's a great day and we're having a lot of fun. To make a long story short, I take over and start paying for everything: the meal, all the drinks, the cab ride from NYC to Bayside to get our party on there. I can totally tell she liked me from the way she was looking at me. When I assured her that she'd be safe crashing at friends house and I wouldn't be all over her she said "that's ok cuz I'm going to rape you" =) Anyway, so we get to the bar and I direct her to the bathroom. She's taking a long time to return so I go to check on her. I see her at the bottom of the stairwell making out with some guy. Some short guy. Some nobody. Anyway my **** was hurting after that. I really felt like **** and I wanted to leave her ass in the dust, but I just couldn't do that. We cont. to party all night which was mad stupid on my part cuz I spent insane loot and this afternoon when we woke up I gave her my LIRR ticket to get to the city and directed her on how to go home from there.

I'm sick of dating.

-B

GentIeGiant's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:38 AM
Oh am I the sexy beast? **blushes** Thanks!!

happy

GentIeGiant's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:56 AM
www.myspace.com/bg1973
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=730362246

GentIeGiant's photo
Sat 08/30/08 05:14 PM
Thanks!!

happy

GentIeGiant's photo
Sat 08/30/08 05:10 PM
Yo any hotties live in the area, hit me up.

Peace