90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 01:43 AM
You know that is the correct way to put it your absolutely Wright

90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 12:31 AM
Heard my profile need work but what else to do with it spock

90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 12:25 AM
Ever watch the show catfish on mtv you have to be just like that why would a model be looking for male opinions on internet noway

90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 12:19 AM
Why let pride ruin a special thing and do you use sex to get over your last heartbreak and does it work

90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 12:19 AM
Why let pride ruin a special thing and do you use sex to get over your last heartbreak and does it work

90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 12:06 AM
It does does sound immature but you got to be in a relationship to be dumped we just both stop seeing e/o and I guess cause its been months since i had sex so instead of putting in work to get a new girl i kno she would let me hit cause she's alreadii comfortable with me , ill probably find Another girl cause pride is a crazy drug

90smack's photo
Fri 07/05/13 12:01 AM
Your okay Lol

90smack's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:14 PM
Yea i need some help on that part Lol...thank you though

90smack's photo
Wed 07/03/13 01:38 PM
Thanks for everyone response but we where not in a relationship just a sexual fling that broke apart so im pretty sure i can find words to get it back....

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 10:43 PM

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 10:26 PM
Who has the time to fall in love on here never met a chick to make me fall in love online ya dont watch #Catfish on mtvrofl

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 10:06 PM
Lmao well give a sample of some of your talent in what ypu woul saythink :thumbsup:

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 10:04 PM
And ya better Not be on here Catfishing People rofl

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 09:58 PM
I still want your opinion if im handsome or notflowerforyou

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 09:54 PM
Aiight so i stop talking to a girl a year ago i moved on but i do miss her a lot i just seen her at a bar bout 6weeks ago i want to hit her up but surprisingly im at a lost of words give me some cute texts to send her please love drinker drinker

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 09:49 PM
Sophisticated women inquiries hmushades

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 09:47 PM
Man somebody hmu shades

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 02:21 AM
Single asleep

90smack's photo
Tue 07/02/13 12:33 AM
You like what you see lets talk

90smack's photo
Mon 07/01/13 06:48 PM
Directions on a lost path can't find my way,only ambitions and drive to be great is my commodity
Dear GOD forgive me for losing myself on this path to get rich if the Land of milk and honey is what you already promised me at the end.
This journey is hard but I'm prosperous if quitting was a option you wouldn't have died for us.
You made me versatile so if my sins blind my vision Lord please be merciful.
Perfecting my craft throughout many years so Losing Faith in you might be one of my biggest fears. And if my faith is Gone May I lose my breath cuz a man without faith is the sign of death
keep my head held high in one's self I'm all I got in the end better yet your my help
Your my key, your my guide your the reason I'm gifted in their eyes.
So watch your son as he rise....rise above adversity rise above the ones who couldn't believe in me. I feel like the whole world is blind to the vision you given to me if I can't make em see then who will
Then Women from my past telling me I have their heart still this world is full of people wanting what they can't have its a curse so don't pursue me off my ambition pursue your worth. Pursue your dreams then pursue GOD to do for you what he do for me till it works
I'm blessed pray this journey never ends and I stay driven till the day you put me to RestDirections on a lost path can't find my way,only ambitions and drive to be great is my commodity
Dear GOD forgive me for losing myself on this path to get rich if the Land of milk and honey is what you already promised me at the end.
This journey is hard but I'm prosperous if quitting was a option you wouldn't have died for us.
You made me versatile so if my sins blind my vision Lord please be merciful.
Perfecting my craft throughout many years so Losing Faith in you might be one of my biggest fears. And if my faith is Gone May I lose my breath cuz a man without faith is the sign of death
keep my head held high in one's self I'm all I got in the end better yet your my help
Your my key, your my guide your the reason I'm gifted in their eyes.
So watch your son as he rise....rise above adversity rise above the ones who couldn't believe in me. I feel like the whole world is blind to the vision you given to me if I can't make em see then who will
Then Women from my past telling me I have their heart still this world is full of people wanting what they can't have its a curse so don't pursue me off my ambition pursue your worth. Pursue your dreams then pursue GOD to do for you what he do for me till it works

Previous 1