Community > Posts By > Trinacoles

Trinacoles's photo
Mon 10/27/08 11:27 AM

I don't think that there are really any rules to when your suppose to call, If you like her, you should call her and tell her what a great time you had on your date, and see where the conversation goes from there.

oh yea there are rules if you just met a guy and you gave him your number and he called you like 30 minuets later what would you think

Well If you put it like that, I agree that would freak me out, but I dont think calling the next day is too soon, it showes her your interested.

Trinacoles's photo
Mon 10/27/08 11:06 AM
I don't think that there are really any rules to when your suppose to call, If you like her, you should call her and tell her what a great time you had on your date, and see where the conversation goes from there.

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:23 AM
asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 10/08/08 12:05 AM
Edited by Trinacoles on Wed 10/08/08 12:05 AM
longitude

Trinacoles's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:10 PM
:banana: Im a Jr fan.. as well.. :banana:

Trinacoles's photo
Tue 10/07/08 11:07 AM
Depends on my mood,
In all actually I would tell them,
But sometimes its funny to see just how far they will golaugh

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:25 PM
I've learned that too many men are submisive, and that is'nt a bad thing but most women want a guy who is willing to stand up and say hey.. we are equal.. Don't be shy and always be yourself..

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:50 PM
16 w00t:tongue:

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:39 PM

Oh yeah...I always just hate to hear about people's opinions/viewpoints/knowledge on who is going to control/run our country during one of our country's most critical election years ever...

and then hear all the other folks whine about how our government "sucks" that didn't even take the time to educate themselves on the issues at hand, much less...VOTE!

Yeah, a HUGE pet peeve of mine too! *cracks the top on another Budweiser* ohwell laugh

Joining you with a glass of wine

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:34 PM
Dirty floors ...love to be bare foot hate s*it sticking yto the bottom of my feet

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:26 PM
Meaning what you say when you say it and doing what you say your gonna do.. hows that!!!!!

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:25 PM
Makin it just fine

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:20 PM
Life support hellooooooo.... Farting to save a life.. you have got to be kidding me... if you don't have any more energy in you than that let me die... keep it to yourself..

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:12 PM
Shawn Mullens "Faith"

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:53 PM

I have a few..

The Notebook
Pretty Woman
The Wedding Date

You go girl all of my favs...

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:02 PM
30's are great!! but I sure do wish I was in my 20's agian, knowin what I know now..

Trinacoles's photo
Wed 09/17/08 05:19 PM
Chicken ceaser salad, and French Onion soup

Trinacoles's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:56 PM

Did you check the yellow pages to see if there is a vet emergency clinic or a vet with an emergency contact number?

I did, there isnt one close.. I was told if she is breathing okay to watch her over night

Trinacoles's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:37 PM
Thank you!

Trinacoles's photo
Tue 09/02/08 07:30 PM
Okay so I have a baby kitty, bre-bre ki-ki, have had her since she was 3 weeks old, bottle fed her up until two weeks ago, very playful, loves to be at your feet.. tonight I had my music playin, cooking dinner, got a phone call, went to turn down the music and came around the corner, there was bre, it all happend so fast.. I steped on her hard.. her nose was bleeding and she was non-resposive, its been about 3 hours, she is sleeping and breathing okay.. her eyes arent dialalated, and she swallowed a teaspoon of water okay....
Ive never had a cat before, raised lots of dogs.. any one have a clue what to do, the vet is closed until 8 in the morning...

Previous 1