mimimou27's photo
Sat 01/18/14 08:13 AM
Noise coming from my blender

mimimou27's photo
Wed 01/15/14 09:17 PM
Good for you mate.

mimimou27's photo
Sat 01/11/14 07:43 AM
Why the hell on earth would you be worried about what someone told you and post such a question on the net. My advice to you is next time someone says you're average or something on those lines, tell them to have a better look at themselves in a mirror and jog on. Jeez can't believe how many ****s think they are so damn hot, pretty and so on. At the end of the day, no one is perfect and last piece of advice, be confident in yourself and never try to be someone you're not. Also look carefully in your surroundings, maybe the one you're looking for is really close to you, and at the end of the day, we're all special to someone.

mimimou27's photo
Sat 01/11/14 07:21 AM
Edited by mimimou27 on Sat 01/11/14 07:22 AM
Based on previous replies, you do reckon that the day you think you're clicking with someone, he/she might not really be into you just like you're right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, relationships involve compromises and you can't just have it your way, I would truly suggest you to give whoever approaches you a chance, maybe he/she has some genuine feelings. Nevertheless, at the end of the day you do what you reckon is better for you and sorry if this in any way sounded crude.