Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 10:56 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/26/22 10:56 AM
So true, in my opinion any respectable dating site would do their best to eliminate those scammer profiles from their site. But yes I agree on your view of "it generates too much money" for the people running the site. Being in the late 50's myself also, I also noticed that trent of socalled young women wanting to "hookup" as they call it with an much older man, I guess they think at our age we are set money wise and all that and they think or hope to snare a "sugardaddy".

Sure I would like to find some one again to have a good conversation with, enjoy a meal or movie, someone to share life with.

But it seems not possible even on this site and this is a site that rated in the top 5 in Europe. Clearly some body needs to reconsider that ranking. All I know is I will not be renewing my subscription here when its up. I don't have the time to spend to sift daily through all the fake profiles that click on mine with a match.

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 01:06 AM
I do understand that there are also a lot of scammers here, and I do know how to weed those out. And if your profile does not even have a profile picture, you can send me as many messages as you want you will not get a response from me. But still it bugs me that people don't even dare to use their own place where they live and have to lie about that. Even a scammer should know by now that it will raise an automatic red flag if the next line in a reply is "no I don't live there, I am actually in......." And yes I also know how to check an ip address from received emails.

Still it boggles my mind, are people really that dumb that they still fall for these so obvious scams????

no photo
Mon 01/24/22 11:01 PM
Here is what I don't understand, this is a dating site so why do so many people fill out a false place of living? It is not right and it is very frustrating, contacting some one or even matching up with some one only to find out if they respond to your message that they live on the other side of the world and not in the place that their profile states they live.

Why join a dating site if you can't be honest as to where you live.

How do you all feel about that?

no photo
Sun 01/09/22 11:20 PM
Hello,

I am new here also and wanted to introduce myself a bit. I am Hendrik from origin Dutch but living in Finland now for about 16/17 years. I am looking for female friends and who knows maybe that one special Lady is among them. So look me up and drop me a line if you feel like chatting. I do prefer them coming from the same capitol area as where I live.