Community > Posts By > letusmeetngreet

letusmeetngreet's photo
Wed 07/17/13 02:01 PM

Anyone ever use this language software? what did u think?

It works really well. AS with all things just study hard and good luck.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Wed 07/17/13 12:58 PM
WE lost rofl

letusmeetngreet's photo
Wed 07/17/13 12:57 PM
IF i could tell you I wouldnt be here telling you this .. rofl..its a hum dinger

letusmeetngreet's photo
Tue 07/16/13 05:16 AM
Edited by letusmeetngreet on Tue 07/16/13 05:17 AM

Can I ask what is T&A?

Any tech minded 16 year old will be able to disable filters. Unless they use passwords and such. Not sure never used one.

well the filters here will star out the actual words but you may get the jist of it. t is for **** (boobs) and the a is for *** (butt) of the female anatomy

as for a 16 year old boy wanting to look at t&a drinker
maybe if you get him a few magazines? sounds like he's just curious, and you may want to help him fill that curiosity in a manner you can control before he gets an education from a little girl willing to show her t&a and what he could do with them. i guarantee i guarantee it would be cheaper for you to buy him a few magazines and answer some questions than help him raise a baby

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

t i t s and arse hey I learned it in school.. we all learn sometime

letusmeetngreet's photo
Tue 07/16/13 05:16 AM

Can I ask what is T&A?

Any tech minded 16 year old will be able to disable filters. Unless they use passwords and such. Not sure never used one.

well the filters here will star out the actual words but you may get the jist of it. t is for **** (boobs) and the a is for *** (butt) of the female anatomy

as for a 16 year old boy wanting to look at t&a drinker
maybe if you get him a few magazines? sounds like he's just curious, and you may want to help him fill that curiosity in a manner you can control before he gets an education from a little girl willing to show her t&a and what he could do with them. i guarantee i guarantee it would be cheaper for you to buy him a few magazines and answer some questions than help him raise a baby

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

**** and *** hey I learned it in school.. we all learn sometime

letusmeetngreet's photo
Tue 07/16/13 05:06 AM
Edited by letusmeetngreet on Tue 07/16/13 05:12 AM
NEVER LINEs BLURRED in any area of sin or rightness.GOD MADE IT KRYSTAL CLEAR. Read the BIBLE. He is a LOVING and JUST GOD ROMANS 8.3 .. MARRIAGE is of man and WOMAN .GOD made it that way. Man understands it that way. People find it inherently right that way. Being gay is inherently wrong and known to be wrong or there wouldn't be an afraid feeling .. Which GOD gives you. OR this coming out of the closet. GOD gives the feeling of right and wrong,but he gives us freedom of choice.Then he gave us CHRIST for our last best CHANCE to be saved from our sins. JOHN 3.16
JOHN 3.17
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Man-Shall-Not-Lay-With-Man/

letusmeetngreet's photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:39 PM

Do yourself a huge favor if someone on here asks for money run don't walk . Defently a scammer.

I agree there SCAMMER block her number email whatever. you know those picts could not be even her.IT could be a guy .A gay guy at that.
Drop it leave it.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Mon 07/15/13 03:30 PM
Say you will meet her in a public place like Starbucks at rush hour.
Shell either not write back or say no then block her then report her as a spammer.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Mon 07/15/13 02:58 PM

and he had to use another Tragedy to plug his anti-Gun Stance!
Sick!sick sick sick ill

It's what people who have a God Complex do.

But he a Kenyanite not an American is Muslim

letusmeetngreet's photo
Mon 07/15/13 01:05 PM

Yeah, the process of upgrading the Search is affecting Who's Online from time to time. Hopefully, this will not continue for too long.

No done and worked with php its the asp .. thats the problem.asp is a very poor programming lang. it doesn't take long to update the search on any prog lang.. maybe 5 secs if you are any good. In fact the lang it self re-compiles on the fly if need be. For more advanced ones. For html programs like serif happens when you update the program then you update your website, but then that updates the same way only on a smaller scale.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Mon 07/15/13 12:19 PM

Letusmeetngreet:

If you accept Leviticus 18:22 as law, then there are other things that you need to consider in your daily life:

Do you expect women to make animal sacrifices as offerings to God when they have given birth (Levitacus 12:6)?
Do you go to your priest for examination when you have skin ailments (Leviticus 14)?
Do you choose what you wear based on what they are made out of, since the Lord commands : Do not wear clothes made of two kinds of materials (Levitacus 19:19)?

Never mind the whole idea of slavery. According to Leviticus 25:44 - 45, "If you need slaves, you may buy them from the nations around you. You may also buy the children of the foreigners who are living among you. Such children born in your land may become your property".

I would hope, that as the centuries pass, and man evolves, the notions of what are right and wrong are examined in context of the world around them. The right to love and be loved is a fundamental human need.

"Show your love by being tolerant of one another" (Ephesians 4:2).

For the OP: I completely understand your reluctance to come out. It is a hard road, filled with people who are unkind and judgemental. I say celebrate who you are as God made you.

Then you should know CHRIST First, when Jesus says that he came not to abolish the Law or the Prophets but to fulfill them..

John 6: 38

SO for you to look lustfully on a woman is to commit adultery- hence a sin.

SO dont go there about being all forgiven GOD is a Just. Read the Bible as it is meant to be.You cant say old is old so it doesnt apply old apply s to now as it does then .

GOD never made you that way .The Bible says that it says freedom of choice. GOD Made you Straight.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:32 PM

God is a good and loving God, he will love you no matter what.
Only YOU can decide when to tell your family. Honestly, I bet
they already know. Do you have a sister or brother that you
are really close to that you trust? If so, maybe talk to them?
That is how one of my family members came out.
Just remember as Lady Gaga says..BABY WE WERE BORN THIS WAY!!!
Good luck flowerforyou

Unsure has some excellent points. There are Christian churches that are inclusive, rather than ex-clusive: there is a spectrum (i.e. Unitarian to United Church) where you may find support. No matter what your faith, coming out is a huge deal. There may be resources in your area for helping you with the transition, if that is what you decide to do. Your internal conflict is valid and you need to be kind to yourself. :heart:

GOD says. MAN shall not lay with man nor woman shall not lay with woman. Furthermore a Marriage means between man and woman.Point to point we arent born this way it is a choice, and its man gaga.His real name is David. Contact Paris Hilton .Lady GAGA or David use to sit behind Paris Hilton in school , and his real name is David. That was leaked out on you tube if its till on there. Besides man gaga wears a cat suit<- figure that out.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:55 PM

This is the most frustratingly slow site. I have a 50mbps up and 50mbps down connection. Most all other sites I visit load in a snap. It takes your pages far too long to load. This is a bad experience and I am leaving.

This site is done in inferior asp as with other sites done this way wither dating or regular forums asp is the main problem. IF it was done in php it would be faster and more reliable .I know I have programmed in both.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sun 07/14/13 09:50 AM

Upgrade to Windows 7—it has better parental controls.

No. it doesn't its just a gui interface. Stick with Bitdefender as HP2011 says he is right.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sun 07/14/13 09:48 AM
Its fake.. Read it again and when it came out. Dang he is an Amiga user he hate Microsoft first and foremost.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:50 PM

I was wondering I live inn a rural area where internet is not great.. Have 3 meg download. We also have Direct Tv genie with 4 HDTV's connected.. Now for pay per view the signal is sent over the internet.

This is my question.. I c no reason on my TV set up why Sattelite Tv can not send/ decode what I want to watch over the internet sent to me through the Sat Dish and my net saying what I want sent over a slow internet connection.. If they do it to send the codes for PPV why can't they do the same with the net?

First Sat can push alot more data then cable Tech infinitely more. Secondly, Pcs=Mac cant show true HDTV. they are true VGA source . So yes Stay with TV which is why and Always why they shwo a TV show HDTV its RGBE. PPV ,the signal is sent to pay it is or dialup,but the view and sound is sent via the normal sat. You can also call them to buy it or click here to buy it as I have it also. PPV comes over the SAT. not internet.

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sat 07/13/13 03:35 PM

Thank you :smile:

np

If you buy the better then Adobe software as I have done they provide u with hosting via the resources. GOOD Luck, and the software is much cheaper, and they offer great deals. WEBPLUS X7 is about to come out.
good luck

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sat 07/13/13 01:06 PM

Hi flowerforyou

Is anyone familiar with Optimizepress? ...a Wordpress theme for creating landing pages and sales pages...

I am ready to launch 3 teleclass...3 different topics...opt in linking to different email campaign lists on Mailchimp or Aweber

My question is ... Can I run them all from the same website by just creating different pages or do I have to create three separate websites?

Thank so much. Have a beautiful day. :smile:

Loose Wordpress. Its too confing as you are sseing here.

I have found out that Serif offers a better deal.They even have starter packages that are free. Thereby you can make your own social webpage without all the confines.

http://www.serif.com/freedownloads/

letusmeetngreet's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:57 PM

thanx ladies, it seems to have cleared up later in the day,,,,,
\

MsHarmmony,

I got a hold of Reuben.He told me for you to contact him ASAP.He thinks they need to go out to your house now, and replace /repair all the equipment.
Call 1.888.273.5968

letusmeetngreet's photo
Fri 07/12/13 04:50 PM

Apple won't stop putting out new iPhones.
Not even if you payed them to.
People keep buying them every year or so.

I had an iPod touch a couple years back and it wasn't that great as it lacked flash which half to most of the internet uses even though Apple will try to sell you that whole bs story about how everyone is moving away from flash when they really aren't.

I only ever used my iPod Touch for music and the camera and a handful of apps that were somewhat fun.
Like Sevenswords.

My iPod Touch got broken last year.
The flimsy screen got cracked.
I'm not likely going to buy another Apple product again.
I'd probably go for Samsung or Microsoft.

drinks

Microsoft is worse. Secondly, Flash was never that great it wasnt that all liked. People have moved on. Flash was always inferior.

Previous 1