Community > Posts By > twjb

twjb's photo
Tue 08/11/20 09:42 PM
Hello! Can I get a greeting? Is anyone ever on this board?

twjb's photo
Tue 08/04/20 10:38 PM
Looking to find my plus 1 but for some reason I keep getting contacted by men that want me to send them money or men that want a quick hookup or straight up freaks. Actually, the latter might be ok, but not with a stranger. LOL!! At this rate, I am never going to find love.
Oh.... Hi everybody! Glad to be here and meet everyone. :-)

twjb's photo
Sun 08/25/19 05:39 PM
I'd ask him why he hates me so much.

twjb's photo
Thu 09/04/14 08:51 PM
I wish I knew why it is so hard to find love at this stage in life! I get lots attention from much younger guys or much older gentlemen but neither is what I want. I want someone closer to my age..... not that older or younger is bad - its not, but I just dont feel I have much in common with younger guys and the age range of the older gentlemen that usually approach me is 65+ on average. I am still very vivacious and extremely active and I am sure I would hurt an older guy, iykwim... seriously. Why is there no interest from men in the 43-55 age range available for me? Maybe I'm too tall? I really dont know.

It would be so awesome to find love with someone at or near my age but I guess maybe I dont know what men in that range want. Could that be it? Surely they cant all be after the 25 year olds? But, whatever the case, I remain hopeful. Maybe eventually, he'll show up when I least expect it. **keeping my fingers crossed.**

twjb's photo
Thu 09/04/14 07:33 PM
To each their own but for me???? Nope! I tried, but just never felt comfortable with it. The guy was only 10 years younger but it just didn't feel right for me.

twjb's photo
Wed 09/03/14 07:17 PM
Nope!

twjb's photo
Wed 09/03/14 07:13 PM
Gosh, I wish I knew. I'm tired of being single. I hope my +1 shows up soon.

twjb's photo
Fri 08/09/13 05:17 PM
My fantasy is simply intimacy with someone that I am attracted to and care about. It has been wayyyyy too long. I know, I know....TMI. But its the truth.

twjb's photo
Thu 08/08/13 06:49 PM
BORED!!!

twjb's photo
Thu 08/08/13 06:38 PM
Edited by twjb on Thu 08/08/13 06:38 PM
New to this site. Joined to see if I can meet a nice, attractive gentleman in my area or reasonably close to Denver. Its also nice if I can make some friends along the way. :-)