Community > Posts By > Shirt-n-Tie-Boy

no photo
Tue 01/18/22 12:22 PM
You have to consider that women and men can have different attitudes towards cleaning.

I.e. a typical woman may spend 15 or 30 mins methodically cleaning a bathroom, where as I may be satisfied with just a few mins.

Life is short. Time is precious. The toilet does need frequent cleaning in the home environment for me.

no photo
Sun 01/16/22 12:39 PM
2000 Miles by the Pretenders is a very under rated classic Christmas song. Just a gorgeous song, with a lovely little riff too.

no photo
Sun 01/16/22 12:37 PM
I have tried numerous dating sites over the last month, some of which have had a big footfall so to speak. I have had 0 dates/meet ups. I may be looking for something a bit to niche perhaps, not sure. I am thinking and looking at Speed Dating event options, even just to try one as a one off. There is not much of those unless you live in the City, and even then there is not much of those.

To put a positive slant on my post, to those having 0 success, keep trying. If you don't buy a ticket you can't win the raffle (not that I am saying your potential future dates are raffle tickets!).