Cindy LookingForLove's photo
Sat 02/12/22 10:47 AM
Hi all, If your not aware the Mingle2 phone app has ability to not only communicate with text but also using your voice to leave 90 second messages.

Click on > symbol to left of where type message. It will open a small window with a red button. Press and hold the red button while talking and you can see your time left above the button and after 90 seconds it will stop recording. Lift your finger and message will send.

Using combination of text and voice messages, can send 5 before the "other person" in conversation needs to respond.

This is a very valuable way to communicate to "build trust", "understand their communication skills" and "ensure the person is real", and "begin a real relationship" between 2 people.

Best of luck. Develop friendships and connections with other people. Discuss topics that you might relate about never knowing if it will create the possibility of "a long term friendship" or "long term relationship" as God and time will tell.

Enjoy and happy mingling.

Sun 02/06/22 11:33 AM
Any show or movie that involves horses I usually I have seen at least once. For a long time I lived vicariously through the characters in the shows.

My favorite show was created in Canada is called Heartland. It features family values and every episode involves horses. The show has alot of valuable lessons about relationships between people in our lives and between people and the animals (horses mostly) within our lives. Amy is a horse whisperer who listens to horses to help them heal or learn something new. Grandpa Jack usually spreads wisdom in life situations on the show. There is 13/14 seasons on Netflix for which to enjoy. They are filming Season 16 to show later this year.

Any movies with horses that you enjoy?

My passion and current desire to fulfill my dream is to have horses within my life. I would love to be able to see them run free and also enjoy riding them. Ideally would be to have true love of a man and horse(s) in my daily world for rest of my life, a dream come true.

Thu 02/03/22 08:18 PM
To understand some of the hypocracy that is going on right now, listen to the lyrics from "Tom McDonald" on spotify and youtube. Videos like Brainwashed, Fake Woke, People So Stupid, Hypocrites, Clown World, Dummies, America, Snowflakes and New World Order. His lyrics are demonstrating the hypocracy is the media and within the politicians words. Start with watching and listening to "Brainwashed" and you can see there is a meaning behind what the Left / Elite / Democrats/ Rinos are doing, to divide us rather than bring us together. Also alot of Congress has been there so long they are "out of touch" as they have been "in their bubble" so long they don't remember what it is like for the rest of us.

Thu 02/03/22 08:05 PM
I think anyone that is "paying attention to alternative media" is aware that there is more going on than "what the mainstream media is telling you". We are in an information war right now. Be careful where you get your information. There is resources out there that will give you hope as to what the future of America will be.

President Trump is needed for our country. Don't let your emotions get the best of you as that is what the media wants to use to influence you to "think how they want you to think".

Politics and Christianity are very important foundations for a relationship. If those 2 values are not in-sync then nothing else really matters. Non-smoking for me is also important too.

If you want to know more and hear more about what is going on behind the scenes within our country, let me know. There is a reason for hope and I strongly believe that our country will soon be better than it ever was before, just be patient.

Thu 02/03/22 07:47 PM
Hi fellow patriots,
I'm sure many of you are frustrated with what is going on in the world right now. Have you had enough of the current issues in our xountry? I am starting to see that there is hope coming probably sooner than you think It is important to have faith that it will get better soon. Based on the world, faith and where you stand politically are important within for a relationship to be "on the same page" Any Republicans who support Trump who are Christian, reach out to me and let's talk. Cindy