Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 04/03/22 12:55 AM
Like my country poor people are lured to come and do the shitty jobs the citizens don't want to do.
Live in poor communities from were 99 % never will leave. It's the new age of slavery! The only difference is now by use of propaganda they come willingly instead of in shackels. Are you a slave owner? Do you have an latin american cleaning your toilets? Do you eat tomatoes grown in California picked by latinos?
Then white americans have the audacity to complain about gangs and shootings in poor neighborhods. You guys created it! Bless the Lord!

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 01:34 AM

USA is not an democracy. That's just an illusion to keep public order.
In reality USA should be split exactly like what happened to The Soviet union.
Those who now are minorities could move to a state and become majority.
Native Americans would have their own country etc.
And the world would be a much safer place.
Also EU, Russia, Mexico, China, Australia, Brasil, Canada, Congo, Nigeria,India etc. Could use a make over to. Giant countries should be a thing of the past!

In a previous post you stated:
"Sorry to say, but maybe USA, Canada and Mexico should become one country"....and now you are saying that subsets of the American population "who now are minorities could move to a state and become majority" like Native Americans so they "Native Americans would have their own country".

So what do you believe? Should 3 sovereign countries combine to form what would look like the Soviet Union, or should the United States be broken up into several different countries "exactly like what happened to The Soviet union"????
The only thing I can decimate from your posts is that you hate the United States, believe that it is evil, and it's sovereignty and existence should be destroyed by any means necessary.

Anything is better then what is now! In essence both suggestions are the same. Spread out politics from the few to the many. If a real United Countries of Americas would happen, whites and Jews could not control it like now. They would become a minority.
Or split it up completely, also to rid the place from corporate controlled politics.
Now corporate controlled politics want's to control the whole word to make more money! Money they don't really need since they have enough.
I don't hate Americans of any color, but I hate your politicians and old fashion ways when it comes to guns and religion of any kind. Many Americans have bad education and this is because you are under control and are taught only the "right" stuff.
And amendments are not followed at all.

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 01:24 AM
One capitol building visitor now have asylum in Belarus. Fast track to citizenship for all who want's to. If you have a passport go to the Belarusian embassy with your court papers for more information. Life in Belarus is not bad.
Free education, free healthcare. This is not a joke.
beets spending years in jail as a political prisoner!
Or take a bet that Trump comes back and give you amnesty.

no photo
Fri 04/01/22 01:09 AM
Thanks for the invitation. It's to hot for me except maybe in the mountains but there it rains a lot or snow. I don't think there is a place with all year temperature around 10-25 Celsius in India. Also I don't know how people would treat me being tall and white.
I was in similar places for vacation and had a constant following of children who wanted something from me.
Maybe it's not so any longer in India?
Also I would have a problem of finding a wife since I am not belonging to a cast.

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:30 AM
All day long we are fed by US intelligence what Putin feels and thinks! I am worried now. Have CIA done genetic alterations to people with alien DNA from area 51 so that they can read minds?
Or they have a spy next to Putin? If so maybe it's the ex wife who wants to burn him badly for getting a younger version.

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:25 AM
Guardian of the Galaxy! Biden & sons. Shouldn't we be terrified?

USA would be better of to start using a grand lottery were all adult US citizens could enlist to become President of the United Sockpuppets of America.

The puppeteer is in charge anyway, no matter what people vote on.

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:18 AM
USA is not an democracy. That's just an illusion to keep public order.
In reality USA should be split exactly like what happened to The Soviet union.
Those who now are minorities could move to a state and become majority.
Native Americans would have their own country etc.
And the world would be a much safer place.
Also EU, Russia, Mexico, China, Australia, Brasil, Canada, Congo, Nigeria,India etc. Could use a make over to. Giant countries should be a thing of the past!

no photo
Sun 03/27/22 02:04 AM

"As far as "the wall" goes if a physical barriers didn't work why do rich people live in gated communities and or have walls around their properties? Why was there a fence put up in Washington DC around congressional building by the SAME people who claim physical barriers don't work???"

1. The Great wall of China didn't keep the Mongols out.

2. Putting up a wall around a building or gated community of houses is a completely different thing than building one across the entire border between the U.S. and Mexico. And where are you going to get the people to man it???

"Perhaps people expecting or waiting for "our government to fix stuff for us" rather than taking personal responsibility is part of what is wrong today. Personal responsibility starts with making decisions but it doesn't end with someone else, or the government, paying for those decisions."

So take personal responsibility and buy a smaller car or take public transportation.

Living in a community means bearing your share of the burden of supporting that community. That means all members of the community not just the ones you think are deserving.

You DON'T have to man the wall......electronic surveillance in conjunction with a wall would GREATLY reduce illegal crossings. Many people who oppose the wall say electronic surveillance alone is all that is needed.....which may tell you how many people are entering the country illegally but will do NOTHING to stop the flow of people.
In case you don't know...there have been advancements in technology and border barriers since the Great Wall of China was built......just look at border security in Israel.

Some people don't have public transportation available, some people need vehicles capable of loading a person in a wheel chair, some people need a truck or larger vehicle for work. That doesn't even take into consideration the risk of taking public transportation.....like the crime on NYC subways.

Heck the LA police just issues a warning to people who wear expensive jewelry saying they may be the target of thieves.....now people are basically being told it's their fault if they are the victim of a crime.

My responsibility to my community is to support myself and my burden is to pay my taxes.....it's not my responsibility to support societal parasites in my community. And who is it that YOU suggest determines who is "deserving" of my financial support? Should drug addicts or alcoholics determine that I'm financially responsible for them? Should people who DON'T WANT to work determine that financially that I'm responsible financially for them? Should people who have children they can't afford determine that I'm financially responsible for them?

Communism has been tried and it has resulted in a less prosperous society because too many people abandon personal responsibility for a couple reasons. The major reason is because upward mobility through hard work as an individual is unachievable....your value in society is determined by the elites.
Bernie Sanders once said "bread lines" are a good thing.....do you agree with him????

Well with hard work within the party you can climb the ladder. It doesn't matter what political system it is.

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 10:23 AM
Here it is.
It all started when Trump got elected to President of the USA.
When he was handed the former administrations plans.
Appalled by nature of the the information, he set into motion a plan to save the world from the Democrats, Big business and media.
On every step they fought him hard.
Towards the end of his term he realized that he might loose an election and not sit another term.
Running out of time he implemented a back up plan to save American jobs and live as they know it.
The Chinese was informed of a "new" very "dangerous" sickness that have arise in Wuhan, China!
The Chines government fooled by the friendly American gesture started locking up people and broadcast-ed to the world pictures of their brutal behavior to control people.
This scared Politicians around the world to do the same.
Unfortunately for Trump no emergency order came for him to stay in power during this "pandemic".
Elections were held anyway and Trump "lost".
Knowing what was coming he raised concern about election fraud and did all that he could to see that Joe "The puppet" Biden didn't take office.
It didn't take long after the new administration took office before wheels were set in motion to implement the plan.
Some foreign politicians were replaced and other misinformed.
Suddenly Omikron the "NEW" Covid mutation magically turned up all over the world!
Restrictions started to lift in many countries especially in Europe.
The need for a pandemic was no longer!
Focus for the puppeteers was now on the 5 year delayed plan to expand NATO eastward and take control of the economic situations of the people living there.
Suddenly all kinds of worries emerged about the poor Ukrainians and their need for guidance was imminent.
Other nations objected but since they speak languages nobody in the west understand. It was neglected.
With the help of media all kinds of propaganda was distributed as the truth and nothing but the truth.
A little mouse had long ago whispered the truth to FSB and Putin about the plans so like the
jack in a box they replied to the threat to the world and jumped into action to save what was left of the free world.

Larry Weinsteins propaganda movie
https://www.svtplay.se/video/30274170/propaganda-konsten-att-salja-en-logn

maybe you will need an VPN to see it.

no photo
Sat 03/26/22 10:16 AM
This is some interesting leaks from Pentagon about the pro Ukrainian media barrage.

https://consortiumnews.com/2022/03/23/pentagon-drops-truth-bombs-to-stave-off-war-with-russia/

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 09:13 AM

Political polarization, perception gaps, sensationalism has always existed, but media today has certainly created what we see today. People forget that media is business, they want to make money, and sensationalism sells. Tolerance for others’ opinion has morphed from disagreeing to entire political parties needing to be stopped. Our democracy is built on a system intended to work no matter what party holds power. Wingers are but a small portion of Americans, yet media has some believing it’s all democrats, all republicans, which is ridiculous. Those people are, as you said, the one-dimensional, and you just have to chalk that up to, I wouldn’t say uneducated, but, unaware, with a profound inability to see reality.

Very well said!

no photo
Thu 03/24/22 12:34 AM
As a teacher you should understand that what you say in class is important. In my country children are taught the "right" way. Many text books are camoflaged propaganda. I see the work as a teacher one of the hardest and most important jobs there is. Many teachers fail to deliver neutrality, but rather the regimes views. At the moment Trump and Russia is Swedens biggest enemimies but neither has done anything against Sweden. Just regimes agenda!

no photo
Wed 03/23/22 03:08 AM
Don't believe anything you hear or see of the bat. Don't comment on anything, either verbally or in written form before you do a facts check.
If statements are about foreign affairs use a translator to check what they say there.
It's so easy to paint one self in a corner with rhetoric that is very hard to admit was wrong from your part.
I have a friend who is very slow with his oral replies(doesn't work in politics) but what ever he said was true. He just gave everything a thorough thought before any statements.
If you didn't know him you would think he is dumb.

no photo
Mon 03/21/22 12:55 AM

Hi Joovisst,

the way you explain, seems like this 'Ukraine resistance' will continue till US mid-term elections - November

Biden has released $800 million towards military expenses for Ukraine. Since Kyiv is surrounded how does any equipment get in / out? Just thinking aloud.

It's not surrounded.
Just last week 3 EU ministers took the train there for some "talks" with Zelesny.
You can even drive in from all directions but you risk being shot if you pass a conflict zone coming from the wrong direction.
Kiev is a mega city.
Except for curfew, people go on about their business as being told by Swedes still there. In northern suburbs it's not recommended to be.
The even bused people in from smaller city's in the area. I guess they are needed.

no photo
Sun 03/20/22 10:05 AM

Heavy Russian losses?

Just propaganda.
One of thousands spread by the Ukrainian side.
They us a lot of old footage and videos from the Tjetchenian conflict and Donbass.
Pay attention to treas, cars, signs etc.
The license plates in Russia ends with a number prefix wich indicates region of country.
They even faked a Ukrainian pilots funeral. Easy spotted by bad acting and wrong type of cross. Orthodox use special type of cross.
Buildings burned are by missiles shot down by anti aircraft missiles. They don't explode in the air when hit, like in Hollywood, but crash in the wrong place and incinerates anything near by.
Ukrainians are shelling and killing people in DNR.
Mariupol is Azov legions headquarter and they have refused people with Russian names to leave and then claims later they have been kidnapped by Russia.
A lot of BS is flying around.
There are plenty of live 24/7 cameras in Ukraine broadcasting. Just google.
Sit and watch, not much is happening.

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 03:44 AM
The best solution to end this conflict is to sanction also Ukraine and it's leaders. Visa and Mastercard should stop working as well in Ukraine and those cards should not work outside Ukraine as well.
That would put pressure on the Ukrainian leaders from their own people to. Now everything is one sided.

If this was done peace would be within a week.
But unfortunately western powers has another agenda.

no photo
Thu 03/17/22 03:35 AM

When I lived in Miami I encountered several black racists.
They didn't just hate white. They hated Haitians, Africans, Cubans, Latinos and Asians. Some blacker then them self.
It's not really about the color I think.
It's about the demand they have as slave ancestors on the well fare system.
They feel threatened by any stranger not borne in the hood.
It's the same even in my village in Sweden.
Me being from the Capital are sometimes treated different because of my accent. Especially by the local komun employees. But the Russians are and have always being the number one target here in Sweden.
The problem is that there should not be any well fare handed out to any one able bodied from authorities.
A truck with free rice will always get people to fight each other, no matter where in the world.
The situation is the same as any bird feed station. Some bully them self to more.
Oh yes.
Just because your ancestors might have come into this country in chains, it doesn't mean mine didn't disapproved of it. We went out to stop this. We gathered in numbers to do so. Some of us died to stop this atrocity from happening. We worked for your freedom.

And now, you're all mad because we didn't give you enough after we freed you? Are you that ungrateful? You could have just gotten aboard the boat that brought you here, because we offered that option to you. We offered you 80 acres and a mule, to get started again. Nobody offered that to us when we got here. Just because you squandered that offer, Why should it be our fault?

We knew nothing in this life is free. We work for what we have. It upsets us when we give you something, and you squander it, and want more. It's time you got off your lazy butt and do what we do, called work for what we work for.

I guess you are blind? Or you don't read properly?
I am white and always worked hard.

no photo
Wed 03/16/22 02:34 AM
When I lived in Miami I encountered several black racists.
They didn't just hate white. They hated Haitians, Africans, Cubans, Latinos and Asians. Some blacker then them self.
It's not really about the color I think.
It's about the demand they have as slave ancestors on the well fare system.
They feel threatened by any stranger not borne in the hood.
It's the same even in my village in Sweden.
Me being from the Capital are sometimes treated different because of my accent. Especially by the local komun employees. But the Russians are and have always being the number one target here in Sweden.
The problem is that there should not be any well fare handed out to any one able bodied from authorities.
A truck with free rice will always get people to fight each other, no matter where in the world.
The situation is the same as any bird feed station. Some bully them self to more.

no photo
Wed 03/16/22 02:21 AM
Russia has sanctioned the Bidens and other west politicians. They are no longer allowed to enter Russia!
The only one who cares is Hunter Biden, if Ukraine in the future will be included in this sanction. I hope they will loose a lot of money with that.

no photo
Tue 03/15/22 12:24 AM
It was an attempt to start WW3 by US administration and have Poland as an escape goat! It blew up in their face when the Polacks was not as stupid as the usually are in American jokes!

Previous 1 3 4