Community > Posts By > frank2265

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 11:26 AM
I've never been one to believe that any member of the opposite sex is "out of my league".Believe me I've seen some REAL LAB RATS with some Barbie dolls.I've been out with a few Barbie dolls,and I've tried to chew my arm off a few times(so I did'nt wake whom I was asleep with).I believe theres someone for everyone and one persons IGOR is another ones prince charming.I just got back from Disney World and seen some real lopsided couples.Theres hope,for everyone.Keep looking,who knows,maybe through all the BS theres truth.Good Luck Everyone..... Thanks .....Frank:wink: flowerforyou :banana:

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 11:07 AM
Edited by frank2265 on Wed 09/17/08 11:13 AM
frustrated My first wife was a real winner,she had to be told when to start getting ready to go ANYWHERE.I swear,if I did'nt we were always late.Shes in prison now.SADtears tears

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:35 AM
Ya see I knew some of you had morels and manners,Is'nt that what we want?,someone to be fair and honest?Or are most of the other prople looking for a whipping dog,someone to control and kick around.In my oppinion if you are'nt livind a 50/50 life with your mate someones is in control.I want my side to be heard,NOT ANALYZED,and politeness and kindness are the keys to happiness.I've had women you HAVE to tell what to do,and explain everything to.(I thought they died out in the 80s).Oh and if you want sarcasm I can dish that out too,I just dont want you.All I want is to have fun,and meet INTERESTING WOMEN.If I wanted a date with a neighborhood "good time girl"I'd hang out in the Valley.It's really simple RESPECT GOES BOTH WAYS.50/50............Thanks.....Frank:banana: flowerforyou :banana:

frank2265's photo
Tue 09/16/08 06:35 PM
Thats fine with me,Friends are important.But I'm not asking for anything I would'nt do for you.Thats why I don't let people IN,they can really mess you up if you let them.I don't really care if you don't like me.NEXT!!I would atleast try.If you take the time to show me kindness,I'll show you the same.Sometimes thats all we need.Or are you so self centered you could care less?(Thats SAD)

frank2265's photo
Tue 09/16/08 06:05 PM
I'm a new guy and so far Some of the ladies her have real class.What I mean by class is they will e-mail you even if their not interested.I think if someone leaves you hangin for a reply,they're not my type anyway.But it really gets to me,I mean nip it in the bud.Get it over with.Show some compassion in your negativity.Cut us loose.It's not gonna kill you to say "Not Interested".Everyone else..."Good Luck and I wish you all the Best"!!I pray everyone finds someone that can make them TRULY HAPPY.....Frank

2 Next