Community > Posts By > frank2265

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:34 PM
Listen or READ what they have to say and trust your gut 99/100 your gut will let you know.spock slaphead

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 07:40 PM
Yep,it's sad.And just like the song."You don't know what you got till it's gone".:cry: brokenheart :cry:

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:58 PM
No matter where you go,There you are.spock

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:55 PM
I was watching the expressions on my cousins wifes face during a conversation we were having.Noticeing that everytime she started to speak she hit an area that excited my cousin and he would blurt out something and she would bow her head and be quiet until another idea or concert would cause her to try to re-enter the conversation and he would do that again,with the same result.My advice is "Your mate has just as much right to add her 2 cents as anyone"LISTEN<LISTEN<LISTEN....You might just learn something,If you do this,You just learned something....RESPECT....Thanks Frankspock think flowerforyou

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:43 PM
Edited by frank2265 on Thu 09/18/08 06:44 PM
Hey People,I used to live between-Haughville-The Valley and Stringtown.Meaning my neighborhood was like the UFC CAGE.Shout out to all George Washinton High Grads and Ben Davis Grads too.Oh,...and to those of you who did'nt graduate.Still love you,bad decision.You've probably heared that one though,sorry.But HELLO WEST SIDE.....flowerforyou drinker drinks biggrin waving Frank

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:36 PM
My favorite(old)movies are Singin in the Rain and the Wizard of OZ.Movies today have to have a point.So having said that;Family Guy Star WARS,The Simpsons Movie,Just kidding.I really liked PS I Love You,The Bucket List,and The Deadwood Series.smokin :thumbsup: shades

frank2265's photo
Thu 09/18/08 06:29 PM
Depends on wether or not something could get rid of both of them or not,"Is there a salve or pill?"ill

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 07:17 PM
Edited by frank2265 on Wed 09/17/08 07:19 PM
Most people would'nt know a good thing if it came up and bit them,So having said that.Go bite someone.Not literaly,what I mean is go outside the box.Today you don't get what you don't ask for.And STAY POSITIVE,nobody has ever gone anywhere being negative.If you think you'll fail you will.Can't could'nt do sh..I've dated rich girls and poor girls the only difference is their clothes they wear.And sometimes that does'nt even matter.NO one is as pretty as they think they are and no one is ALL THAT.They say that to convince themselves.I'd rather be happy in a good oldfashioned 50/50,I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine relationship then to always be worried about how she's outta my league.The truth is there is no LEAGUE,atleast not when it comes to TRUE love.You just know.So take some chances and you never know when Cinderella will fall for Quazimotto.I've seen them together...it's something to do with that HUMP.laugh flowers tongue2 :heart: flowerforyou

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 03:03 PM
So far I've noticed that sarcasm is a tool on this site,(but be carefull)with sarcasm comes DRAMA,and D is not allowed.Get your Drama from the soaps.This is a get to know ya site.So if you expect Stardust and little hearts flying around,it's not going to happen,atleast not at first.I always read profiles,to see what these women want.Most want exactly what I want,Honesty,Respect,and Friendship.So if your looking for a 1 nighter,go to the bar.But if your looking to comunicate with,(yourself mostly,that is until someone notices your just as messed up as they are).This is your place.Take your time,speak from your heart and hopefully you'll be pleasently suprised when you check your mail.I guess what I'm trying to say is,This site can help,but its up to you,and my advice is TAKE IT SLOW,and don't be discouraged.Be positive,and don't wear your heart on your sleeve and you'll do good... :) Thanks.....Frank:smile: :heart: flowerforyou smitten

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:43 PM
My heart is'nt black but it does have a black tint to it,thats because of those that have black hearts I guess.You kinda have to be cruel to be kind sometimes.(to those that deserve it):smile: indifferent mad devil

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:39 PM
I'm trying a new approach,I was a BAD Boy.But now I'm better.flowerforyou :angel: flowerforyou

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:35 PM
Silence is silence,A Reply is a reply,even if it is'nt the one you want.It's just a matter of respect and manners.indifferent what

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:32 PM
I'm not saying that at all.Everyone has the right to be good to whomever they want,I just say don't burn bridges,That person you've been mean to may have a dreamy brother or sister.I just try to be nice to everyone until they P... me off.And try not to judge anyone that does'nt deserve it.flowerforyou

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:09 PM
I did. I'm being good!:angel:

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:06 PM
I've had 3 pulled,I'm a BAD PANDAsad frustrated frustrated :banana:

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:57 PM
Your still not catching me at my best.:angel: devil flowerforyou frustrated

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:50 PM
Hello,I'm a new guy,and thats ALL I can say about that.mad explode frustrated frustrated

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:30 PM
Edited by frank2265 on Wed 09/17/08 01:28 PM
I know there are some real creepy crawlers out there as well as here.It's hard not to be mean sometimes.But if we were all mean,all the time we'd be in NEW YORK (Ha Ha) it's a joke.Just be good to each other.:angel: flowerforyou

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:25 PM
All I'm saying is you'll know.The most beautiful person I ever met had been in a fire and lost half her face,but her personality and positive energy made me smile.And I thought that made her Beautiful...:heart: :smile: :heart:

frank2265's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:06 PM
But how would you know if she does'nt tell you,she might be too busy to reply,I don't want to E-mail 15 women and forget whom I'm really interested in.I'm not a serial dater.I just expect adults to have manners and values like I was taught growing up.I never want to use the coldness and sarcasm I learned from my days in High School,College,and my nights at the club.I'm too old for that sh..Honesty,and Love.:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Previous 1