Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/10/22 04:28 AM
Someone to get to know first my writing then meeting and seeing if a relationship develops between us.

no photo
Fri 02/04/22 05:54 AM
Happy Chinese New Year

新年快乐

xīn nián kuài lè

The year of the tiger

虎年

hǔ nián

I live in Beijing for nearly eight months in 2020 celebrated the Chinese New Year with my boss there and her family sadly celebrations were cut short with Covid getting worse. I traveled three times to China also to Hong Kong on holidays in 2018 and 2019 been to Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Tianjin. Also did the Badaling section of the Great Wall three times and saw all the sites in Beijing. Once the Covid situation gets better I plan to go to Shanghai, Nanjing, Beijing, and hopefully Xian.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 02:25 PM
Slim Gym,
Yes, a lot of females tend to be half age when making first contact maybe the site should have something in what age group you are looking for or better still make it that age group that can contact you when doing or editing your profile.
I have dated females over half my age mostly though some twenty to twenty-five years younger. If from Asian countries even Eastern Europe a lot of females prefer older men.
Some people though prefer females from their own country or even their own area.
I make the first move myself but have had females contact me first but it's a minority.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 01:56 PM

Tom4UHere,
Maybe you are right about low self-esteem. In some countries maybe the Muslim females have to walk behind men instead of alongside them. I just read earlier in A World cup qualifying football match soccer to you if you are American females were allowed to enter the stadium for the first time in many years. In Afghanistan, young girls are sold to men and other families then there was the issue with Chinese baby girls left to die on the streets in China though this was a separate issue.
With dating scams you usually get My dear wrote also god-fearing and two different places ie saw one profile on here claiming they are from London Scotland. A lot of people on dating sites are just trying to meet someone and this spoils it for others if too many scammers.

Something I have noticed, John, is even women who have low self-esteem react positively to personal respect. Yes, there are many strong-willed women now. There are also still many women trapped by traditional values who yearn for equality in their relationships.
In an effort to 'break free' of those impositions they try to initiate 1st contact. You must be wary of this because unlike actual strong-willed women, they tend to fall quickly back into their trapped lifestyle.

Then you have the threat of online dating scams. Many times, 1st contact from a woman online isn't even a woman. Its merely a method to exploit your vulnerabilities so they can extract information or money from you. After awhile, it gets easier to identify them from actual 1st contact women. You build up a resistance to the ploy. Their methods of contact become recognizable. You grow a 'thicker skin'.
spock

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 01:55 PM

Tom4UHere,
Maybe you are right about low self-esteem. In some countries maybe the Muslim females have to walk behind men instead of alongside them. I just read earlier in A World cup qualifying football match soccer to you if you are American females were allowed to enter the stadium for the first time in many years. In Afghanistan, young girls are sold to men and other families then there was the issue with Chinese baby girls left to die on the streets in China though this was a separate issue.
With dating scams you usually get My dear wrote also god-fearing and two different places ie saw one profile on here claiming they are from London Scotland. A lot of people on dating sites are just trying to meet someone and this spoils it for others if too many scammers.

Something I have noticed, John, is even women who have low self-esteem react positively to personal respect. Yes, there are many strong-willed women now. There are also still many women trapped by traditional values who yearn for equality in their relationships.
In an effort to 'break free' of those impositions they try to initiate 1st contact. You must be wary of this because unlike actual strong-willed women, they tend to fall quickly back into their trapped lifestyle.

Then you have the threat of online dating scams. Many times, 1st contact from a woman online isn't even a woman. Its merely a method to exploit your vulnerabilities so they can extract information or money from you. After awhile, it gets easier to identify them from actual 1st contact women. You build up a resistance to the ploy. Their methods of contact become recognizable. You grow a 'thicker skin'.
spock

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 09:33 AM
Hello Nicole,
I think it is better to talk about this with each other before meeting so there is a chance it's something you would both like. If it's in another country would ask her to show me around and the places she likes the best. If she is foreign and visiting me I would show her around.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 09:13 AM
Okay, Robin thank you for your gesture nobody is perfect.
John

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 09:11 AM
Tom4UHere,
Thank you for your long message. A lot of what you wrote is correct to some degree I do not check everything with demographics though noticed what you wrote with me I do not look that far into everything regarding this
I see females as being equal to mails though some men do not in this world with religion etc and maybe even in the workplace. I have even had female bosses and in this world, some females are very wealthy and influential.
John

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 06:40 AM
Hello Robin,
I was just writing my thoughts on this.
If I like a female I will contact them first though sometimes I get them writing to me first it tends to be foreign females. I just think with English females on dating websites very few seem to do this.
It may be a cultural thing or for other reasons. Many females in England like the men to contact them first well that's the opinion I get myself.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 06:34 AM
Hello Sparkling Crystal,
I agree with what you have written about some things.
Yes, many people from poorer countries are looking for a way out. Some though do not want to leave with having their family and friends there.
Regarding Chinese females ones, I met while first having holidays there three times then living there for seven months had different reasons for talking to me. Some were after a free meal some to practice their English and some genuinely wanted a relationship.
Chinese parents can be strict and push their children maybe that was the case with the young Chinese girl.
I have only been to China and Hong Kong in Asia so far which are richer than most countries.
I do use common sense think in life if something is not right do not do it.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 04:06 AM
I have noticed with living in England it's mainly men contacting females first or talking to them first. On websites I have noticed females from Eastern Europe, Asia and Africa contact you first. Having been overseas especially in Asia mainly China females there come up to you and start talking first.
Do you think females in different countries do things differently I get that impression myself though a minority have contacted me first or spoke to me first though in most cases it's me doing this.

no photo
Thu 01/27/22 03:58 AM
Hello Maria welcome to the site.

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 03:07 PM
Welcome to the site Southern Region.

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 03:06 PM
Rod,
If someone asks for money they are probably a scammer not genuine.

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 08:01 AM
Welcome to the site Sweet girl.

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 04:02 PM
Slim Gym will make my own mind up. Looks like you have done many posts.:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 03:41 PM
Hello Moomin,
Yes, the forums are a good idea so will be joining in with them. Maybe do a few topics or answer on other peoples.
John

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 03:37 PM
Moomin I wondered that myself will find out if I send a few messages to the same person.

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 01:47 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 01/25/22 01:49 PM
Thank you, Slim Gym. Yes, I have done I have also got some messages.

no photo
Tue 01/25/22 01:16 PM
Thank you for letting me know about this Slim Gym.

Previous 1