Community > Posts By > mcdazzle

mcdazzle's photo
Tue 07/16/13 06:34 PM
wake up 15-20 minutes earlier and make yourself a breakfast sandwich,

small skillet, cook up bacon, no oil necessary if your pan is nice and hot, take the bacon out, drain excess oil, crack an egg or two to cook in the light oil, no salt or pepper necessary, throw the bacon back in if you are scrambling or place it on top and cover with cheese if you like it sunny side, put bread on top, flip put other slice of bread, toast to liking, pair with coffee and go.

or if you have time to sit down and like scrambled eggs, might take a little longer but you can cut a potato up in cubes, season with pepper & some Italian seasonings, and throw that into the skillet after cookin' your bacon, get those potatoes nice and browned, brake up and throw the bacon back in, then crack eggs over it and make sure its done nice to your liking. serve and enjoy optional to throw in there:green peppers, onions, tomatoes

mcdazzle's photo
Sat 07/13/13 05:21 AM
anytime really as long as she isn't too busy, about to ask the girl at subway for a date when she gets my cookies :)

mcdazzle's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:17 AM
I'm mixed too op, which was interesting growing up in a mainly afro Caribbean area. never really was the victim of any real racism but i remember there always being a joke here or there about being black enough or where i really belong.

Then I moved to the states and was called a ni**er by some punks who must have thought I fit the part.

Pretty much what i'm saying is that its all relative, to blacks you'll be half white and to whites you'll be half black, but to your friends, well I'm sure they aren't judging you by your looks.

mcdazzle's photo
Wed 07/10/13 04:43 PM
learn her shoe size :)

mcdazzle's photo
Wed 07/10/13 04:26 PM
to make it clearer an example would be, the choice to find out your significant other was cheating but it would mean obtaining the info through deception, or being ignorant to the situation while they are indeed being the deceiver.

mcdazzle's photo
Wed 07/10/13 01:36 PM
Is it better to betray than to not and be betrayed? Would it matter if you had been betrayed already and the only reason you found out was because of distrust?

mcdazzle's photo
Wed 07/10/13 01:28 PM
I'm just a guy in the berkshires looking to meet new people and possibly have some interesting convo's in the meantime.