Community > Posts By > MrsKaters

MrsKaters's photo
Mon 09/28/09 12:00 AM
Thank you all.....things might be on the uphill...i'll have either my lil bro or sis keep in touch. Thank you all for the prayers....they are still needed for that just in case.

MrsKaters's photo
Sun 09/27/09 05:10 AM
i'm sick to my stomach sis

MrsKaters's photo
Sun 09/27/09 05:07 AM
sad thank you lil bro and Sis and everyone else

MrsKaters's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:43 AM
thank you hun. it means alot. well, i need to get going.gotta finish getting ready for work. i'll pop on later if i can. you know where to find me if you want to chat...i'm over on facebk too.

MrsKaters's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:38 AM
brokenheart sad sad sad sad thank you. my heart goes out to my brother and my other neice and this little boy that will never know his mother.

MrsKaters's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:33 AM
one year ago yesterday my neice had died....she was only 20 and raising her son on her own.

MrsKaters's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:31 AM
gotta leave for work in about a half hour plus i couldn't sleep. had a rough day yesterday

MrsKaters's photo
Tue 05/26/09 12:26 AM
Morning minglers

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:40 AM

I still don't believe "sleep" is a real word rofl rofl rofl

I guess if i take more then 2 tylenol pm's or more then 2 of my clanonipins(spelling?) then i might sleep

well i hate to cut this short but i need to head off to work...talk to you both later

((((((((((((((Sis and bro))))))))))))))))

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:37 AM
gee i wish i knew what sleep was

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:35 AM

Yep, I guess we will and I love it, especially at my age happy

flowerforyou Good morning {{{kate}}} and I still don't see it noway

she's still trying to look at herself in the mirror and find the sexiness tom keeps telling her.......omg..so am i

lmao...neither do i so i guess we have to take our men's word

you mean at OUR age...lmao

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:34 AM
how have you been C?

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:33 AM
omg...is this my long lost lil bro?????? how have you been????

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:28 AM

flowerforyou Good morning {{{kate}}} and I still don't see it noway

she's still trying to look at herself in the mirror and find the sexiness tom keeps telling her.......omg..so am i

lmao...neither do i so i guess we have to take our men's word

MrsKaters's photo
Wed 05/20/09 12:26 AM

MrsKaters's photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:12 AM
hey lil bro......you got facebook too??? hope you and suz are doing well. miss all my mingle friends

MrsKaters's photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:48 AM

rofl well yeah that too but we are going to be busy in Vegas outside our hotel too...LOL

WELL WIN ME SOME MONEY, WHILE YOU ARE OUT THEREbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

we are going to do more sightseeing then gambling but we will try to at least win something.

COOL, WELL MAYBE, I'M COME TO VEGAS, YOU TWO WILL BE SHAKING THE MOTEL SO MUCH, THAT THE MACHINES, WILL START PAYING OUT EVERYTIME YOU PLAYlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

roflrofl rofl rofl if that's the case you better share the winnings

MrsKaters's photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:45 AM
*lurks around the pink flowered couch giggling at everyone*

MrsKaters's photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:44 AM

rofl well yeah that too but we are going to be busy in Vegas outside our hotel too...LOL

WELL WIN ME SOME MONEY, WHILE YOU ARE OUT THEREbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

we are going to do more sightseeing then gambling but we will try to at least win something.

MrsKaters's photo
Fri 03/20/09 04:42 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25