Community > Posts By > XPoolSharkX

XPoolSharkX's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:10 PM
yeah i'm sure the women don't mind getting a free peek at the answers to this question. booooo

XPoolSharkX's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:02 PM
um, a guy asked this question? uuuhh wtf dude.

XPoolSharkX's photo
Sat 09/13/08 06:00 PM
guys don't answer this, it is a trap!!!

XPoolSharkX's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:56 PM
So is mutual match a bad thing? I figure it is innocuous compared to emailing someone out of the blue, but response to the former has been paltry, leading me to contemplate the latter. Opine please.

XPoolSharkX's photo
Mon 09/08/08 09:27 PM
booo. seriously. booooooooo.

XPoolSharkX's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:48 PM

So this is not some kind of surveillance or drone technology? It was Woodward being coy about cash?

Oh I don't know, my bet is he has another book coming out and he didn't want to hurt sales by spilling the beans too early. I could be wrong.

XPoolSharkX's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:32 AM
E

XPoolSharkX's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:17 AM
Oh and the Argentinian thing? Am I right that you would describe yourself as a commie/neo-marxist? just a guess from the hammer and sickle. If that's true, then you should have petitioned china for some money for your candidate. No se nada de esas cosas pero si te gustaria dame mas informacion, yo puedo decir que estoy pensando verdad. Wow that was probably horrendous but i tried.

XPoolSharkX's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:11 AM
First things first. Easy on the length of material, there's no way I'm reading all of that. Secondly, I never said that paying them off was bad or was not working. How else did we initially take over the country so quickly? The problem is that this is turning into a law enforcement-esque situation, just on a country wide scale. OK so we have sources and informants and we can unravel and dismantle some organizations. But how long will this take and is it even possible with the level of enemy penetration into Iraqi police/national guard/government? Money is always a temporary allegiance too; once that dries up, how do we keep our S&I from turning against us again, especially the Sunni and former Baath members we bought? Lastly, this is why Britain leaving will be so devastating because of our "coalition" partners, they were the only ones successful at this exact type of operation. But that was on their own soil, against a polar opposite and clearly annunciated ideology and on a much smaller scale than Iraq. Oh and it took 40 years (or 240 if you are Irish). That being said, I hope they are giving us some pointers.

XPoolSharkX's photo
Sun 09/07/08 06:52 PM
Yes, the secret weapon is called suitcases full of our tax dollars. We buy them and they either leave Iraq or earn more by becoming informants on their own people.