Community > Posts By > Strmanglr_Scott

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:33 PM
Have leftover smoked ribs and chorizo, gonna make some fried corn tacos. Mmmm

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 07:27 PM
Served cold I presume? ^^^

Salad- made the menu and did well. Mixed greens par cooked artichokes flash saute at high heat ending with a shot of blush wine that will vaporize. The whole process should take maybe 15-20 seconds tops. Up to two servings per 11-13 saute pan.

Top with red potatoes quartered and warm, thin sliced pork tenderloin grilled, and Michigan dried cherry vinaigrette. Fresh cherry garnish and kale.

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 06:40 PM
Ask a simple question...

Are we meant to be mortal forever?

Think of the possibilities of this and then relate it to the Model T Ford. Or the first phone. It's a very intriguing time for science.

no photo
Tue 07/23/13 08:08 PM
Will the 3D printer and medicine lead us to new limbs or more.

no photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:03 AM
"What is it expanding into?"

Exactly!

Everything that is physical has a beginning and an end, it is finite.

How can there not be an end to space yet how can there be?

Been wrestling with that one for a while.

no photo
Fri 07/12/13 07:03 PM
Been in retail sales for many years everyone has a story to tell, few are boring.

no photo
Fri 07/12/13 04:43 PM
@ oldhippie- that's fn great.

no photo
Fri 07/12/13 04:40 PM
Ask a question in response to a question=avoiding original q or subject matter.

But I'll play anyway. Depends on ur definition of droid, my def says I'm not. :smile:

no photo
Fri 07/12/13 01:20 PM
Msmyka, you can prove karma?

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 09:36 PM
Nice, lol.

Let me say it simpler...you cannot.

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 07:22 PM
Edited by Strmanglr_Scott on Thu 07/11/13 07:31 PM
I'm playing pool one night an somehow God comes up and the guy I'm playin says he's a non believer, he says you can't prove it. I said well prove to me love exists. He says it's all around, I said I'd say the same about God.

So my question is if you don't believe in God how can you prove to me love exists?

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 06:56 PM
I swear women have a sixth sense that tells them when a guy is in a relationship and they try to get in, open his door just to break him.

Now if ur guy is on a site or at the bar or etc. looking then that's different he's just out to get what he can, ur just his steady. Doesn't mean he isn't out trying to open doors.

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 05:35 PM
Don't know what I would like better Italian sausage or chorizo in the stuffing.

no photo
Thu 07/11/13 04:41 PM
Half center cut porkloin cut lengthwise three times for stuffing.

Stuffing-cook down chopped mushroom of choice, add in cooked sausage and chopped raw onion, raw crushed garlic to taste, crushed croutons.

Spread stuffing over pork and roll up and wrap with bacon and bake off. Save juice and make a good butter sauce. When pulling from oven give it 20 min or so to set up. Season as desired before baking.