Community > Posts By > guitaedreams

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 08:38 PM
if you believe in eternal torment, then you are no different than your're screwed up god(the people after your money)

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:17 PM

Where are all of my sexy Texas women? Go ahead and rate me...!

attention whore

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:11 PM

I studied this subject for four years. The way I did my study was much like an investigator would solve a crime. I started at the end of the book of Revelation, and worked my way back to the Begining of Genisis. My conclusion was that the "mark of the beast" is lying or any form of deceit!

it's all a lie

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:01 PM
i guess you cant put them together somehow. try worshiping and praying to all the elements and molecules for nor more hurricanes, tornados, ect

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:56 PM

dress up as for halloween?
youlaugh

good choice, scare some motherf**kers for me

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:55 PM
smells like children too much

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:52 PM

"Photographs and Memories" by Jason Reeves is one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard.

one of the most beautiful people on mingle

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 05:50 PM
dress up as for halloween?

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:56 PM
My friend and i have combined our musical styles . Please check it out! im on guitars

myspace.com/hiddenroad19

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:53 PM
my own music : myspace.com/hiddenroad19

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:45 PM
My friend and I have been combining our musical styles and finally got a song posted up. Check it out if you like myspace.com/hiddenroad19

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 09/30/08 04:43 PM
what do you think?

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/20/08 01:20 PM
i'm a short guy, so i don't get much attention

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/20/08 01:17 PM
i see demons dancing around my head all the time, am i crazy?

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/20/08 01:14 PM

The Bible is a myth so whatever makes sense to you when you read it is what it means for you. :wink:

The protestants claim that the great harlot is the Catholic Church. The Catholics claim that the great harlot are the Protestants.

It's a religion that hates itself. laugh

The Christians are anxious to convert the whole world to Christianity so they can start mudering each other in the name of Jesus.

well said,sir

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:37 AM

After all if you refuse to worship him, he will send you to a place where you will be riding and screaming in exquisite pain for ever and ever. So is he?
Actually, you will be turned to ashes from within, blotted out. There will be no sorrow because those blotted out will not even be remembered to be missed.drinker

very comforting sir. so if your children(if you have any) chose not the doctrines of christianity , would they be in those ashes? would you still be in joy in heaven?
I guess so, seeing as how those that dont make it will not be remembered according to my beliefs, not yours, then I wouldn't miss them or never know they existed

shows what kind of person you are! **** family! god rules
well, one thing I know without a doubt is that you haven't any idea what kind of person i am. You are putting words in my mouth, I did not say Fvck family. Families are great, should stick together and be close to each other, but, this day and age, we see less and less of that.

Families are great, but if they go to hell, then thats gods will. nice mentality
If anyone goes to Hell, it will most certainly be by Gods will and not mine.
do me a favor. start a fire of any kind and just sit on it, see how painful it is. after that picture yourself(or any of your family members) going through that for ETERenTY. then come to the conclusion thats its all just
I do not believe they will roast or burn as you say or think, They will simply no longer exist in spiritual form. I believe we have a spirit that is in our flesh bodies, when the flesh dies the spirit goes back to the one who created it until the day of the Lord. No reason to get your panties in a wad, we are sharing our thoughts and opinions/beliefs here aren't we? just giving mine, you have all the right to your view as well.

so do you get your ideals from christian doctrine? because im not familiar with yours. you're beliefs dont seem to match

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:20 AM

After all if you refuse to worship him, he will send you to a place where you will be riding and screaming in exquisite pain for ever and ever. So is he?
Actually, you will be turned to ashes from within, blotted out. There will be no sorrow because those blotted out will not even be remembered to be missed.drinker

very comforting sir. so if your children(if you have any) chose not the doctrines of christianity , would they be in those ashes? would you still be in joy in heaven?
I guess so, seeing as how those that dont make it will not be remembered according to my beliefs, not yours, then I wouldn't miss them or never know they existed

well, one thing I know without a doubt is that you haven't any idea what kind of person i am. You are putting words in my mouth, I did not say Fvck family. Families are great, should stick together and be close to each other, but, this day and age, we see less and less of that.

Families are great, but if they go to hell, then thats gods will. nice mentality
If anyone goes to Hell, it will most certainly be by Gods will and not mine.
do me a favor. start a fire of any kind and just sit on it, see how painful it is. after that picture yourself(or any of your family members) going through that for ETERenTY. then come to the conclusion thats its all just

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:10 AM

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 09/14/08 12:03 AM

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:54 PM