Community > Posts By > Weemansmum

Weemansmum's photo
Mon 08/26/13 02:38 PM
Hi , welcome to mingle I don't live that far from you just down the road in Bo'ness.

Weemansmum's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:34 AM
Hi , I'm recently seperated from my husband of 21 years , he walked out . Looking to chat with people to get my confidence back and hopefully get some advice on how to move on? So if you fancy a chat just drop me a mail. Thanks for reading.

Weemansmum's photo
Sun 08/25/13 06:53 AM
Hi there , I'm newly seperated and finding the whole process traumatic, just looking for some friends to chat to and give me advice how to get over this intense loneliness which isn't helped by the fact I have a disabled kid so find it hard to get out and make friends. I have been married 21 years and I am devastated .

Weemansmum's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:51 AM
Any nice guys on here who like to chat preferably from Scotland. Not ones who disappear after one email which is generally the norm.

Weemansmum's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:47 AM
Hi there are there any genuine Scottish guys on this site who want to chat . I am looking for someone who won't disappear after one mail which generally happens on this site.

Weemansmum's photo
Sun 08/25/13 03:38 AM
Hi there I'm Diane and I'm a Scottish lass , any fellow scots on this site

Weemansmum's photo
Sat 07/13/13 05:13 PM
Hi Can I get honest genuine opinions on my profile please completely new to the dating scene

Weemansmum's photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:52 PM
Hi there wondering if there are any guys from central Scotland on this site

Weemansmum's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:04 AM
Hi everyone thought I would introduce myself . I'm 42 live outside Falkirk and recently separated , I have 2 kids a cat and a dog. New to these types of sites so a bit over whelmed anybody got any advice !!

Weemansmum's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:02 AM
Hi there everyone just thought I would introduce myself . I'm 42 live outside Falkirk . This is the first time I have been on a site like this so a bit overwhelmed !!