Community > Posts By > TONY

TONY's photo
Thu 03/17/22 09:13 PM
Try to get a clearer, sharper photo or two. Are you only interested in ladies in the UK, or what ? Other than that

TONY's photo
Thu 03/17/22 09:08 PM
I'm not even going to ask anyone to review mine, it's highly doubtful that a Real, and Realistic lady is going to read it anyway. But If I can help you... without insulting you...

First, leave Mom out of it. There's time to talk about that when hopefully a real and realistic lady starts "talking" to, and hopefully liking you. Second, ditch the part about until you get back to the gym. Sounds like you are looking for someone to Temporarily fill the gap & gonna dump her. Third, Your looks are okay. Try for a nicer wardrobe, and definitely no pics in the bathroom. Say a few things about what you are looking for,and what you like to do. But don't get carried away and write too much. Good luck !

TONY's photo
Thu 03/17/22 08:49 PM
And just for now, ditch the "disabled". Let a gal who will hopefully respond to you get to know and hopefully like you first. Then after a short while you can explain what your deal is. I'm a disabled veteran but you can't see anything without an x-ray or MRI. I have 6 herniated discs and had a broken jaw. The maxillofacial surgeon was too aggressive with the implants and they didn't hold, so now I'm relegated to dentures. And ive had several women dis me because of that. One day something could happen to them, but they don't think about that.

TONY's photo
Thu 03/17/22 08:41 PM
One more thing guy, we as men are at a disadvantage in this game. And wasn't men who turned it into one. Too many women today are demanding/looking for perfection when they themselves fall short of that mark. I'm not God's gift to women in the looks department,but I don't scare babies, kittens, or old ladies. At best I rate as a 5 or 6. And I'm not looking for an 8/9/10... I honestly swipe Left on those profiles. I question the authenticity of a few of them. But I bring more to the table than just what's in the looks bag. I've seen a lot of women's profiles where they actually list their "demands". Kinda arrogant if you ask me. Just one more profile thought, have at least one pic with no hat and no shades. Cheers

TONY's photo
Thu 03/17/22 08:23 PM
Hey Mike, I didn't see where you were "negative". I'm vaccinated x3 but I don't make an issue of it. Unfortunately it's still a hot subject. Two words "I'm vax'd" and drop it. And I would seriously try to shorten your blurb. And try to break it into 3-4 paragraphs, not one super long one. You don't have to do a data dump regarding yourself.

TONY's photo
Wed 03/16/22 02:54 PM
If I was to actually meet a real lady on this site, I'd just use my $10 burner phone.