Community > Posts By > dannysy81

dannysy81's photo
Thu 07/25/13 07:07 AM
How did you feel when you turned 30 (for women). How did you feel when you turned 40 (men)!

dannysy81's photo
Wed 07/24/13 07:41 AM
It was initially to expand my circle. I'm not very sociable and I don't go out a lot so this is more convenient. Then I got to read some of the topics in the forum and I found it interesting to read the insights, opinions, humor, etc. of people from different nationalities. I enjoy reading mostly the goofing around and also the insightful comments:grinning:

dannysy81's photo
Tue 07/23/13 07:25 AM
Physically, it's the eyes and the smile...then the kindness and humility in their words:blush:

dannysy81's photo
Mon 07/22/13 11:53 PM
Men, is it an issue for you if your woman is more successful than you are - higher position, salary, better career, etc. Women, is it an issue for you if you are more successful than your man? Would you rather be with a man who is more successful than you?

dannysy81's photo
Sun 07/21/13 04:15 AM
Been single for 10years! And I think it's because I've been such a workaholic! To add to that, my number one rule: Don't screw up with anyone in the office:grin:

dannysy81's photo
Sat 07/20/13 11:22 PM
Did you ever feel that you are no good even if the people around you think that you are?

dannysy81's photo
Sat 07/20/13 11:17 PM
It's probably not death itself that I'm scared of, it's the process of dying...When I think of death, I think of the many things that I might potentially find out once I'm dead. I don't exactly know if I believe in the afterlife but I guess there's a bit of a belief in me that it exists so it kinda interests me as well if there are things that I'll discover once I'm dead, or probably unbelievable things that I can do like go to the galaxy! Lol...who knows?!

1 2 4 Next