Community > Posts By > mingling4fun2

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 03:10 PM
Toledo! you have to find things to do here. Depends on your interests. I know have lived here, and am trying to move back.

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:27 PM
there could be reasons why you would do without sex. first could be a medial condition. Would you jeopardize a marriage or true love for the sake of sex? Would you be able to live with your conscience if you went out seeking sex for your conveniences and not think of your partner?

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:20 PM
I agree. But there are many out there that claim to be Christian, or believe in God. But each denomination is different. Each teaches in a different way. which is right? All are right if they believe.

It is also stated in the bible that if a husband and wife are married and one does not have faith that the one who does be a witness to the other in all things. Example, husband does not believe but the wife does. It is up to the wife to share her faith but not put upon him her belief. She needs to pray for him and let God guide her and leave his life in the hands of God.

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 01:13 PM
Exactly my point. lack of maturity on either parties. depending on what your willing to accept. Two questions. One... Lets say the person is younger than you would you be able to handle a younger person in mind, body and experience? Two, lets say that your the older one, would that person be able in turn be able to deal with your set ways, aches, pains? Its just a choice a person has to consider. Some women think a younger man is what they want in bed and in activities. But in reality a man wants a more experienced woman to show him what he needs to learn. Its just a choice to make and needs to be considered.

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:18 AM
Can one stay without sex? Yes, sex is just a part of a relationship. Maybe the better part of it, but if you truly love someone and feel that you cannot be with them without it, then YES.

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:16 AM
Age Gap? Well it depends on what the person is willing to accept. You have to look within yourself to see if you can really deal with your conscience, or that the other person activities would be the same as your own. Can you handle an active younger person? And will that person be able to love you enough to stay with you? Each person deals with it differently. It will depend on the person

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 06:00 AM
Edited by mingling4fun2 on Wed 07/24/13 06:11 AM
How important is faith? Well it would depend on how you were brought up. If you were brought up in the church your taught to listen and obey the word of God. People think that sin is a terrible thing. But we all do it, the one thing that we have is forgiveness.

If you were not brought up in the faith, then your life is very different. You could have been taught the difference between right and wrong. And you live a very good life. Some would think that it is wrong for you, and others not. But its your life. what you choose to do with it is your business. And even though I have faith, whatever mistakes or paths we choose. God still loves us. Whether you believe is a personal decision.

And if your partner is a non believer, you choose between the word of God or the feelings in your heart.

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:46 AM
love is a beautiful thing. But true complete, unconditional love is hard to find. Would you give up that because you would not take a chance and travel?

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:26 AM
To what ends would you go to meet someone for love? Travel yes, provided that you had the means to do so. Why not? Life is too short for people to pass up that opportunity. We all want to be needed, loved, thought well of, and accepted for whatever reason. Its human nature. Life sometimes throws you a curve ball, and you can't hit it out of the park. You deal with everyday life, and something that would add to your day or life is worth millions. There is a saying, for every person you meet there is a reason. for they could bring you enrichment into your life, or you learn from them, and also you can learn from your mistakes. Maybe that person is to tell you what you need to change in yourself or your life.

mingling4fun2's photo
Wed 07/24/13 05:11 AM
I admit that I was lonely, needed to make possible friends. And the fact that there is no one out there unless you go to bars. I am not into the bar scene. All the men I know from various places, work, church, grocery stores and such are either married or have girlfriends. In other words the good ones are hard to find. I came here to have something to look forward to. To laugh, to care about someone other than myself.