That is the reason we can remain together
We exist in the plane of existence between heaven and hell
Two beliefs revered and feared by mortals
We keep our secrets to ourselves
Embracing the immortality we have been both blessed and cursed with
As we venture out into the dark of night

ProGlow's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:27 AM
A place where any and all can jot down there own poems or ones they know or seen etc etc if it is NOT your poem plese insure to post the persons name who has sole rights to it orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr a link to the poem to avoied any leagal stuff

ProGlow's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:18 AM
HOWDY YA'LL!!!!!!! I am new here, and well i thought id intro myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Heather I have a daughter who is 13 months old her name is Dixie-Mae and she is the main love in my life!!!!! I am here to have fun and meet new people, if something comes of it if not NO BIGGIE!!!! Here for fun and fun i will have!!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now witht hat said! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND SEE YA'LL AROUND!

ProGlow's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:12 AM
5 outa 5 stars woot go you go!!! :P

ProGlow's photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:09 AM
-gulf clap- Yay me woot chalk one up for heather -Smirks-

ProGlow's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:57 PM
Ok, yes, I love any and all things country from cowboys to red necks to hillbillies and everything in betweeen am i the only TRUE cowgirl left?!!!!! Or are there others out there that ain't fraid to let it be known they are too a cowboy/cowgirl...!!! yeehawwww!!!

ProGlow's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:53 PM

I can say this in one word. HONESTY!!!!! Be honest with me? And I will melt in your hand like ice cream on a summer day :D

Well honestly I think your picture scares me. It's like your the devil or a witch cooking a brew of some sort over a scary red flame. hahaha

Don't worry though. I think everyone is a devil worshiper. lol

SEEE!!!!!! Honesty!!! yay puddy already!!! lol! And yes everyone has a devil in them, but, judging by looks never gets anyone far....being scaary can be fun, in all honesty i am far from scary i am well...a teddy bear unless you mess with my fam or my daughter then be affraid be verry afraid muahahaha -evil grin- :P

ProGlow's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:11 PM
In all HONESTY, I my self have been the victom of a cheater, I loved him very much and gave him another chance,there is a saying "Love concours all" I beleaved that to be true. But no, love does not concoure all....If you or a friend is being cheated on? GET OUT!!! That person will take the chance an do it again, with the thoughts "I did it before and she/he forgave me she/he will forgive me again...after all...she/he LOVES me" Don;t let love blind you. There is always some one else out there that WONT cheat and will actualy be happy to be with you fully and hole heartedly, it will take time to heal, and find some one new, but your inner happyness will shine through and be well worth it in the end :D

ProGlow's photo
Wed 07/17/13 11:02 PM
I can say this in one word. HONESTY!!!!! Be honest with me? And I will melt in your hand like ice cream on a summer day :D

ProGlow's photo
Wed 07/17/13 10:58 PM
Nope, not today not last week and not last year, last time i heard "I love you" was when.....umm.....well...it was......hmmmm...I do not nevern rember :/