Community > Posts By > jamesh1950

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 12:10 PM
It's another beautiful day here in Palm Springs, and pretty soon I will be going down to the pool. I hope everyone here has a great day. And if anyone would like to chat sometime, just let me know.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 12:01 PM
I agree with you that long distance relationships need that extra spark to keep the fire alive. But each couple needs to make its own rules as to what is acceptable. Everyone is different, and what one person finds to be offensive and demeaning might be the same thing that another person finds erotic and life-affirming.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:35 AM
Hello, everyone. I'm James, and it would be a great pleasure to chat with you all.

no photo
Mon 05/05/14 11:15 AM
I sure hope it's possible. And why shouldn't it be? But that doesn't mean that one can find that special someone easily. It takes patience and an open mind. And it certainly doesn't mean that you've met your soulmate just because you have a strong physical attraction. That attraction is necessary, but in the early stages of a relationship, it runs skin-deep only. That true and deep meshing of souls takes time to develop, and one should not expect to find it at first glance.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 12:40 PM
Sure, it's possible. But love is a funny thing, and it might be years before you realize that you fell in love in that first moment.