Community > Posts By > lovestruck316

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:51 AM
A bird in the hand is breakfast, a bird in the bush is painful!

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:46 AM
Is clueless on the boards here??

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:46 AM
The first baseball card was of God, he played in the Big inning....

George Washington was not only the first president of the united states but was key to the naming of the oval office, prior reports say it was to be called the messed up circle room.

Abraham Lincoln known primarily for his honesty never paid income taxes!!!!!

If at first you don't succeed was coined by an obvious loser

The first man to say "Whenever I look for something, its always in the last place I look." Was an idiot, I've never continued to look after finding my stuff.

Knowing the lyrics to every Aerosmith song does not make you cool, infact it often times is quite opposite.

Guitar Hero is a video game, and is not impressive if you are good at it. Playing a real guitar is impressive.

Some facts while being totally true, might not actually be literally true. Which brings my last point.

Learn how to use the word Literally, which means something actually happened the way you say it. If you say Lebron James Literally flew through the air at his last game, you are trying to make me believe he sprouted wings and flew through the air.

Virtually is what you should use, since it means it happened like that. As in he jumped so high it seemed as if he were flying!!!!!

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:37 AM
This works especially well in the Operating room........Doctor am I going to live?

3 hours later

yes!

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:36 AM
I will. Nice seeing all of you guys again as well.

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:30 AM
I changed my pic but i think I like the other one better, shows my personality better. Gonna switch back.

lovestruck316's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:27 AM
Don't say that Dan, in these times in america, making someone piss themselves could be a form of terrorist attack.

So lets just say I will make some laugh until bright yellow liquid invites itself to there pants.......that is a much nicer way of putting it....

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:21 PM
I have found a way to convert my own gas into a useable fuel of my car, if only it didn't drive so crappy afterwards.....

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:19 PM
Every rose has its................something.......Every night has its dog.........Every cowboy rides a sad sad hog........every rose has its........something.......

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:18 PM
She has a condition and I can't even try and spell it. Where the inner lining of the uterus grows outside of it as well and causes severe pain, and in many cases infertility. So basically the doctor is going to clean all the excess out. Is an outpatient procedure but its still scary for her.

As far as her joining I would say probably not, she is a moderator on a couple of boards for mothers and people dealing with infertility. So that takes up most of her time, as well as most of the pc time. lol Good thing we bought a wii, so I can now use the internet on that....

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:13 PM
I wish I had gas..........

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:12 PM
shame on two!........Crap thats not it either.......

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:10 PM
Well, I personally just bought a wii and couldn't be happier. The graphics are not as good as the other next gen systems but the games are where it is at. I own 8 wii games and they are all great.

I also love the ability to play old school nintendo, supernintendo, sega, N64 and gamecube games on it as well.

One other thing, the wii is great for using up energy, I can play video games with my kids on a rainy day and feel like we've ran a marathon.

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:03 PM
Fool me once shame on you.........fool me twice........darnit lemme git my bushism book out and I'll get back to you......

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:57 PM
skittles?????

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:50 PM
Oh its been good. We've had some ups and downs, alot has happened since we left Bom. Steph is having surgery in a couple of days, nothing serious, but surgery nonetheless.

So that of course worries us a bit but its for the best.

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:43 PM

I'm new to these forums but I'm an old pro on many others. I'm trying to find some friends and thats it. And I hope to catch up with some old ones as well.

i think i know who this is

You do? or do you, mayhaps I'm just a bug on the shoulder of some naked hobit in the celestial winds of eternity.........or maybe I'm just a man...... who am I???????

lovestruck316's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:36 PM
I'm new to these forums but I'm an old pro on many others. I'm trying to find some friends and thats it. And I hope to catch up with some old ones as well.

2 Next