Community > Posts By > skintownguy

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:25 AM
"killing me softly" the fugees

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:16 AM
One direction are a manufactured team of robots, they are a money making tool for Simon Cowell and his mates! They are I gotta say a good group, but in a year or two they will be nothing more than a distant memory when the next bunch of money making robots come off the production line! One direction! Yip, down!

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:08 AM
BBC Radio 1 in the UK! Well worth a listen online for anyone across the pond or beyond!

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 04:05 AM
Leona Lewis covering RUN by Snow patrol! Pretty decent, considering the original was almost perfect! Check it out!

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 01:42 AM
Wow, what an amazing reaction!lol everyone has made so many valid points that support both sides of the argument! Gotta say this is a great place to get advice, not just on the topic in question but I would say but on anything! I don't have expectations that I will meet anyone looking for the same thing as I am, but I do have my reasons for doing it, I'm not a freak or a crazy, I'm just a normal bloke, who would rather be honest in my intentions than to lie in my profile and lead a woman into believing something that's not true! And like one of you said, if that will mean having to wait a lot longer then so be it!

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 08:58 AM

If you meet someone in real life, you get a feel for the person, body language etc. There's a click, otherwise you wouldn't start talking/flirting, so you also know the right chemistry is there. With someone you've 'met' online, that part is wait and see.
Plus in a pub, or wherever, there's a build-up, some time for the chemistry and lust to increase.
It's more spontaneous, it just happens, someone arouses you and you act upon it. Meeting someone you got to know online doesn't feel as natural, in comparison is quite stale. (there are exceptions to the rule btw, but then there's usually been more exchange as well, not just "hi, let's meet and shag!")

The drunk bit I wouldn't know, I don't get drunk. But even when tipsy, my creep-o-meter still works.
I totally get what everyone is saying I really do, and a few years ago before online dating exploded on to our computers almost all dating was done in a social setting, but now with so many woman claiming a man has raped them because they had too much to drink and can't remember consenting I believe it has made it more risky than online! And before I get crucified for what I said I am in no way saying that if your a girl and have drink in your system you must have said yes because I know that is not true, far from it in fact, I have seen guys like has just been said, literally "targeting" drunk girls, and if I ruled the world they would lose the ability to do any harm(if ya get me) to any woman ever again!(chop chop) I'm not a creep, I will probably get the label for being one because I'm looking for the taboo intimate encounter, but I just couldn't understand why people thought it was too dangerous! All dating is dangerous to an extent! It's all down to trust I suppose, people who say they want a relationship seem to be more trustworthy than people that just want sex! Is that right?

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 08:37 AM

ya got me on that one. not sure I can explain that. I get the part about not wanting to meet right away tho....but there are ways to meet up, in public places, for instance, so there will be a reasonable security.

NSA is just gross. I think if sex happened ages ago after a night out, often those are "accidents" sometimes they are rapes so a woman would be even more cautious. there are men who go out to specifically target drunk women, or use date rape drugs. that is gross. So you may get some rejection on that NSA basis also.

there are women who get to know a guy over a few hours at the bar, playing pool or what have you and decide they want to get to know them better. It's the "in person" factor that makes the difference.
sure, I can understand NSA sex not being everyone's cup of tea, but for those who are interested in it personally I think online is much safer for the guy and the girl, and I totally would never meet anyone unless it was in a public place first(even girls can be freaks.lol) safety always comes first! Do you think girls who say they would never do that secretly would but just won't admit it for whatever reason?

no photo
Mon 12/30/13 08:12 AM
Is meeting someone for an intimate encounter online any less or more dangerous than meeting some random guy in a bar you have never met before? I would have thought at least online you can take your time and get to know someone (sober) before you meet! And not jump into bed with someone drunk after just a few hours!! Ive messaged a few ladies here, and quite a few have said they wouldn't have a meeting like that because of the dangers! Which I can understand, sure. But when i asked if they ever met and slept with someone on a night out 90% said they had! I know girls are a lot more reserved than guys when it comes to NSA sex but, I just don't get it! It's ok drunk after a few hours, but too dangerous online!! Explain!?