Gaelicgals's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:30 AM
Boils down to simple: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

nuff said

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Tue 07/14/09 11:24 AM
ROFLLMAO

wonderful exchange of ideas between the sexs!

Example of communication between men and women and why we don't get along! (usually)

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Tue 07/14/09 10:59 AM
I live by the statement: 'never go by what a man says go by what a man does!' That tells you how he really feels and thinks about you.

So, if he lies and cheats...he never was really into you in first place. Move on. Sadly, more and more men want their cake and eat it too! They want the relationship but none of the responsibility or committment. Hard to find a really honest mature man in first place let alone a truely monogamous one.

IMO

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:37 PM
12/02/55

Sagittarius sun and rising sign..so double sag. However, not a "true" Sag as in descriptions were they are protrayed as 'players' I am opposite...very monogamous. Would like to be athletic like they are supposed to be. LOL

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:34 PM
1. Back to about age 11 and convince myself to not get fat but get in shape...being fat has really made my life miserable.

2. Age 11 still...try to give myself some empowerment and self esteem to not let my mother ruin my self image and teach me to hate men. Let myself know it is okay to stand up for myself and rule my own life as I see fit

3. Age 19 stay away from meeting my ex-husband or at least change it so I still get my daughters but not the misery of the marriage.

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:28 PM
not sure of all women, but for me, I want a man that will be my best friend, protector, provider, lover, and HERO. I don't want him to change for me..I want the difference he brings to the relationship.

I want him to be honest and truthful. Let me know his feelings, his expectations and desires in a relationship. I need to know he will be faithful and commit to just us as a team and put me first in his life as I will him. Not asking much I think, just give me the same respect, openess, love and comittment I give him.

Treat kindly and lovingly.

Nuff said,

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:50 AM
Yes, couple of men. Interesting types, one not at all what I expected the other I did really like but must not been his match. So, ya, think this is a nice site, more real upfront men.

Am talking to a really nice man now and hope to meet him in real life soon.

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:47 AM
I think what you mean is what happened to old fashioned COURTING a woman! The nice polite way of letting a woman know you are interested in them and then dating and treating her like a lady.

I miss being courted! LOL Seems it is all about instant gratification and what is wrong with me if I don't want to jump in the lemming herd?

I want to be courted, cherished, respected by a genuine man (to me a real man does this) and then I will return the respect, admiration, love, eventual sex to my HERO! Yes, I said HERO as I am looking for that special man who will be my protector, provider, best friend and look up to as my hero. Hope he still exists.

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:42 AM
For me, I want a man I have something in common with. Grew up in same time period similar experiences, tastes, exposure to music etc etc so for me...a peer comtemporary be best. Prolly not younger than 10 years. I am 53 so maybe stretching to 43.

Just want someone that can understand how I gew up and what I experienced and be on basically same wave length.

I really do NOT want to 'raise' a husband LOL

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:39 AM
Morning person, up at 5am at work at 6am and off work at 2:30pm, play my World Of Warcraft or whatever then bed.

So much for a life!LOL

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:36 AM
I love cuddling and sex of course! But only in a respectful and committed relationship..I deserve that at least!

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Thu 07/09/09 09:32 AM
Depends upon the situation. Mostly I am independent and leader type but if other people are competant and just as capable why not let them lead? I try not to be aggressive and a take over person but more go with the flow but of course the flow has to be reasonable! LOL

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Wed 07/08/09 11:50 AM
I agree always listen to you 'inner voice'. Most likely right on!

I would ask to meet in real llfe that is the big test if he is really into you and if he is married as to were, when etc.

I hate it that some guys choose to lie and play with us single woman like this and get us emotionally attached to them then.."Oh by the way...does it bother you I am married, bisexual etc"

Hope you find the truth out soon.

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Fri 06/26/09 10:11 AM
No, you acted maturely and reponsibly. She was drunk..don't be a scumbag and take advantage of a drunk. You both were very young when dating,children really, and now you are maturing and growing up. Is hard to get over your first love. Sounds like she has a serious problem with alcohol. I think you dodged a bullet. Good Job.

Melody

Gaelicgals's photo
Sun 06/21/09 04:39 PM
Not sure a "God" has anything to do with it. Finding the right person is hard. So many different personalities, life experiences, expectations, it all adds up to quite a bit to adjust ourselves too and finding a person with similar ideals, life experiences and expectations I would think IS hard.

It is a shame so many people are dishonest and have their own adgendas and we end up having our hearts broken but I geuss this is all in the learning process and maybe we have to choose more wisely to whom we give our hearts.

I hope we find our soulmates but honestly, I kinda doubt it now in my stage of life.

Melody