Community > Posts By > directandwrite

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/16/10 09:57 AM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone...I know it has been forever but I hope you all are doing well. I miss you all and you're in my heart! God Bless! flowerforyou :smile: flowers :heart:

directandwrite's photo
Mon 08/16/10 09:55 AM
Hey Everybody....just wanted to say hello to you all. I hope everyone is doing well. I know it has been forever since I've been back here, but I think about you all a lot and I miss your good humor. Hugs to all! flowerforyou happy

directandwrite's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:38 PM

flowers Hey sweetpea! I hope you are well! flowers

Thanks Tanya, I love you, girl! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:34 PM
Looks like someone's gonna flip soon... lol laugh :tongue:

directandwrite's photo
Thu 01/28/10 12:32 PM

Hey DW How are you doing sweetheart ?

I'm pretty good Startraveler, good to hear from you! I hope you are doing well! I sure do miss everyone around here! flowerforyou
Miss your smilin face around here too sweetheart!Yes sweetnsexy he was real a good guyand he and Daw had something special !

Thanks Startraveler flowerforyou

It's good to see everyone again! I've really missed you all! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 01/28/10 08:28 AM
Edited by directandwrite on Thu 01/28/10 08:28 AM

Hey DW How are you doing sweetheart ?

I'm pretty good Startraveler, good to hear from you! I hope you are doing well! I sure do miss everyone around here! flowerforyou

directandwrite's photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:36 AM
Hi (((Tommy))), my angel! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I miss you very much, but I know that you are doing well. I love you! :heart: flowerforyou tears flowers :heart:

directandwrite's photo
Thu 01/28/10 06:34 AM
Hello (((EVERYONE))) I just wanted to say hello! I hope you all are doing well! I miss you guys! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 12/10/09 11:22 AM
It's good to see you guys too! Always nice to see some friendly faces! (((Linda))) (((Beckie)))

You two getting ready for Christmas? It looks like it with the little sled and Santa emoticons!

Okay I'll go for now and leave you ladies to rule the kingdom! Hugs to you both! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Thu 12/10/09 11:10 AM
Hey there, my friends! I've missed you all! I popped in to say hello and I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I miss you guys! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Wed 12/02/09 08:21 AM
Thanks 2KidsMom, I am doing much better now. I did a lot of soul searching and I have learned a lot about who I am and who I hope to be! flowerforyou flowerforyou

directandwrite's photo
Wed 12/02/09 08:11 AM
Hello all!
I have missed chatting with you all in the forums. I wanted to post this message to let you all know that the cause of Tommy's passing remains unknown. I hope everyone on here is doing well. I'm going to leave my account reactivated at least for awhile in case anyone wants to contact me, even though I am not officially "back" or anything. God Bless you all! flowerforyou flowers

directandwrite's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:50 PM
Well everyone, I just wanted to say thank you all for being here for me when I needed you most. As some of you know, I'm leaving mingle to try and figure some things out. After everything that has happened with losing Tommy, I'm just not the same person anymore.

At 27, I never wanted to think that true love was no longer an option for me, but maybe it just isn't. As I can't begin to tell you how some things will affect your life forever.

Maybe I'm only fooling myself that by going away, I will become a better person or that I will start to feel life again, but I have to at least try and put some of the pieces back together again.

My hope and wish for all of you is that you love God, yourselves, and one another with all of your hearts. I wish you all the best that life has to offer. Don't be afraid to take a few chances and don't let any distance stop you from your hopes or dreams.

And Tommy, even though you are in Heaven now, please don't forget me, because I will never forget you...

With love always, DirectandWrite flowerforyou

directandwrite's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:43 AM
Thank you and God Bless you all!!! flowerforyou

directandwrite's photo
Wed 10/14/09 03:28 AM
Thank you (((all))) You have all been so very wonderful and loving to me! flowerforyou :heart: flowers

directandwrite's photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:56 PM
I had no idea...happy birthday LightVoice! flowerforyou

directandwrite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 04:27 PM
Happy Birthday Linda!!!

directandwrite's photo
Sun 10/11/09 10:24 AM
Wow...kicked out of the coffeehouse....that can't be good....

directandwrite's photo
Thu 10/08/09 10:17 AM

Honey...I am so sorry...I didn't know....I feel terrible not being there for you...my heart cries for you Sweetie:cry: :cry: :cry:

Kim,
You're here now and that's what matters most!

God Bless you all!!! :heart:

directandwrite's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:25 AM
Just saying hello to everyone...got to get back to work now. Hope you all are well ((((everyone)))) flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25