Community > Posts By > Oise76

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 03:20 PM
Pray God will help us in nigeria and africa,a woman lady tell me tht all wht i am tell her since all ths day is not true tht i am iying,why should i liar i never ask u for money or help, whn she hs problem i went to my pastor tht we shd pray 4 her and i am ready to gv her some money,i never need any money from her,i gv her all my net profile to see just because i like her.only for her to call me a liar, my God.i think i will stop all ths net thing.

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:33 AM
U ppl make cry sometime,but never talk about the good one that help the world today but the bad ones,the best prechers are from nigeria,satan know wht God has put in d country that is the reason all ths is happn but iam nt saying i support ths bad ones,i know some of them,because d government do nt hv any thing good for them they take to ths.

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:24 AM
Some time i cried 4 ths country,the spirit of end time hs taking place here,d leaders re nt helping the matter but i have to tell u that there good nigeria,even some other africa country call theirsev nigeria when they do bad. Very sorry sister.

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:19 AM
Point of correction,is not all nigeria that are bad,i am very proud to tell you that i am nigeria but i have never take wht is nt mine and i work for all i have today,God know that what i am telling u today is true but notthing but true,we still have good nigerians,born again christians and even spirit full,if i am the richest man on earth,i am still going to die and leave it one day wht of jugement.i am very sorry on behav of others nigerians tht re clean heart.

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 07:06 AM
Hello and hw re u?wht is in urs mind?

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:53 AM
Hello , meet richard

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:50 AM
I got my seif in a relationship six years ago,i gave all that is call love to ths relationship but after a year we got a son from ths relationship and was the best guy on earth but some months later a lost my job and my woman change totaly to me start seing a guy and i beg her that things will change but she refuse and later left me with the son and i went through hell and i gave my life to christ jesus and with help of my church members i started a cleaning and fumigation business and i mow have my own staff,after six years all the ladies i am seeing want me to send my lovely to his mom before they can marry me.but i want someone who love my son and accept him as her son.

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:23 AM
Can someone marry from the net?e.g africa to america

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 06:07 AM
I got my seif in a relationship in six years ago i love these lady with every thing call love from my heart and she love me too but things change when i lost my job and we have little son,she start seeing someone and i beg her to stop seeing that her lover but she refuse and when my son was a year she told me she is no more interesed in the relationship again and i beg her andd cried for days but she refused and she leaved the baby with me without no job and i cried and cried for days and after a year gave my life to jesus christ and with the help of some members of my church i started a cleaning and fumigation business, i now have staff that i can cll my staff after six years but i need a goyly lady who will love me and my son and accept my son as her son.

Oise76's photo
Sat 08/10/13 05:49 AM
He do nt know wht he want and need God deliverance.