Community > Posts By > randypainter

randypainter's photo
Fri 02/19/16 01:30 AM
I've been on here for one year had not found nobody on here dial local axle on a date nothing

randypainter's photo
Mon 01/25/16 07:34 PM
how do I get people who is local to talk to me. From people from far away distance need to block off far away people if it's not local I do not want to talk to him how can I set that up :smile:

randypainter's photo
Wed 11/13/13 12:46 AM
I'm still looking for that special woman to take my heart.

randypainter's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:17 PM

Thank you for responding on my site keep on coming with comments and I'll keep a Lancer the comments for you and help you out of the way ladies I'm here for you like always Dr love is here I know how to take care of all your issues and problems.

randypainter's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:15 PM
Thank you for responding on my site keep on coming with comments and I'll keep a Lancer the comments for you and help you out of the way ladies I'm here for you like always Dr love is here I know how to take care of all your issues and problems.

randypainter's photo
Sun 08/11/13 07:59 AM
Your love goes on your box is not showing on and then in the pictures on my pictures for the people that I'm doing pictures cannot see them at all. can you fix it please thank you.

randypainter's photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:24 PM
Hey love you ladies want to talk to Dr Love. I'm here I am here for you.

randypainter's photo
Tue 07/30/13 03:38 AM
They drain lovely ladies want to talk to Dr Love by anything that I can help you with just like how to make a woman to fall in love with be really easy.

randypainter's photo
Sun 07/28/13 09:43 PM
Any women want to talk to me I'm here waiting for you I'll keep eye on it let's talk.

randypainter's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:53 PM
Thank you Just been a mistake I supposed to put divorce not married Good thing I don't do it too I Heart a woman's heart because that I'll be crushed because I never hurts a woman's heart.

randypainter's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:16 PM
Climbing a wall is that a good thing or a bad thing.

randypainter's photo
Fri 07/26/13 09:09 PM
Thank you I went back and I change it I put divorce. and that poking is for that woman that I am actually with and that's the actual bonus for her way she sighed to get in the mood to have it ready for whenever she wants it but she deserve it. and that's why I am Dr Love.

randypainter's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:53 PM
No I am NOT married I am saying I'm just saying about a you want the true to a woman's heart come to me.

randypainter's photo
Fri 07/26/13 08:40 PM
Intimate into a woman. Heart

randypainter's photo
Thu 07/25/13 05:28 PM
Hello how are you doing,