no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:28 AM
there are too many solid brews out here. too many good tequillas.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:18 AM
others will give you the scientific advice, i just wanted to give you the feel. the heartbeat. get your ass into the game and sink the shot. you have it.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:16 AM
just walk up to her. and tell her. point blank. cut and dry
does not take a college grad to finger it out

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:12 AM
see, people dont know how much energy they really have. not to let out all the secrets, but we're loveing creatures, and when we start the tornado of love, well, if you hate, we're comeing strong and we dont care.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:08 AM
yea, network t.v. is bad enough, and a maniac parent to boot. you got to be kiddin

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:05 AM
atleast thats what billy and the boys would do.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:03 AM
the sadness is for the little girl, and somebody has to say it, you need to be the strong Aunt. because you can. you have the right.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:59 AM
get a hold of yourself man. and finish your drink. geez

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:57 AM
so when i hear all this non sense about not drinkin, i say to myself, b.s., the way i look at it is this. get drunk. support the cause, you wild animal, you

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:55 AM
if you ever need a vacation from planet "option", wag your tail and get out to a hop field. good place to read a book and watch a sunset. theirs ghost out there because the wires broke and killed forty man crews so grandpa could get his fill at the local saloon. no ****. honest abe.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:49 AM
i want a friggin beer just listening to the *****in and moanin. get over it. in moxee washington, kids die so hops grow. accidents in the agriculture business are real. so when you see a beer, there are real people behind it, earning an income out in the country. now thats real. we're blind to you, haters, instagators

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:47 AM
like i said, law of the land, don't like it, fine.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:44 AM
not a damn thing. a man works, and he drinks. thats the law of the land. people don't like it or have some candy land point of view need a rude awakening. this is america. we're ****ed. get over it. and by the way, grab that bottle of jamaican rum and put the damn bottle to your mouth, you jack rabbit.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:40 AM
damn it, cupid is pissed. a fine young individual like yourself, should never have to feel the emotions that you feel. you are great. you are brilliant. don't forget that. if any advice ever rolled off my lips like a red carpet in vegas, this is it madame. do what is right for you. because there are a lot of well hung, well dressed, well equals out here. just thought i let you know, you hot, sexy lady.

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 07:20 PM
most dangerous ***** from asia

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:31 AM
understanding

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:31 AM
q-berting

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:27 AM
secretly pleads for the black licorice

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:15 AM
in all honesty, boob jokes aside, start with your diet. eat raw foods, fruits and vegatables. no fast food what so ever. and vigourous exercise for atleast an hour a day. do that for two weeks. its your diet though. change your food

no photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:13 AM
lots of turkey sandwiches and a recliner

Previous 1 3 4