Community > Posts By > Nightmare910

Nightmare910's photo
Tue 09/23/08 08:57 AM

My girlfriend just left me for an ex. Now the thing is, she says she still loves me, just not like she used to. She also says that she's only with him temporarily and that she still wants to get married and have a life together like we planned. That's a simplified version... there are lots of things she's saying and doing that makes me go "wtf?" but the main thing I don't get is why she would be doing this when she's told me that she doesn't think it will last and that she plans to come back to me? She says she expects it to last a while, no shorter than a month or two but definitely not years.

This is someone I have LOVED like I never thought I coudl love another human... for a year and almost 8 months. I was ready to spend my life with her and she hits me with this out of the blue. Wtf is going on?
Exit stage left???? helllllllllllo???? knock knock!!! whooooooooooooz there???? You???? well what are you doing with such a dumb assssssssss girl???? hellllllllllllo??????????? why are you such a dumb assssssssssssss guy???? Oh I know.......youre thinking with your penis again!!! Put it away and use that thing in your head..........called your BRAIN!!!noway laugh noway

Charming

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 04:10 PM

it's better to know what a... um... er... FREE SPIRIT she is before you commit to spending the rest of your life with her.

I appreciate you taking the time to try to help, but I hope you're not implying that she is a slut. She's not a very sexual person at all, so it gets on my nerves when people tell me she just wants sex from him and then to cmoe back to me when she's satisfied.

To be honest, if that's all it was, she knows she could just tell me that and it wouldn't bother me. She knows where I stand on sex and love, so that is not the case. I actually wish that was all it was. I could take that a lot better than thinking that there's actually someone she loves more than me now.

Sex and love, although they often coincide, are two seperate things to me.

i am just saying that you shouldn't have to play second fiddle to this other guy....we ALL deserve better than that man...go get you a girl that is worth it

Well, that's why I am here. It seems very unlikely that I could find someone who makes me as happy as she used to, but I am definitely willing to try. There's not much else I can do otherwise besides sit around and feel sorry for myself.

been there and done that....i think that you just need to be single for a while so that you can find happiness inside of yourself and not search for it in another person

just my opinion though

Good point... but I didn't have that before I had her... so I doubt it will be any easier to find now. I guess I just have issues.

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:56 PM

it's better to know what a... um... er... FREE SPIRIT she is before you commit to spending the rest of your life with her.

I appreciate you taking the time to try to help, but I hope you're not implying that she is a slut. She's not a very sexual person at all, so it gets on my nerves when people tell me she just wants sex from him and then to cmoe back to me when she's satisfied.

To be honest, if that's all it was, she knows she could just tell me that and it wouldn't bother me. She knows where I stand on sex and love, so that is not the case. I actually wish that was all it was. I could take that a lot better than thinking that there's actually someone she loves more than me now.

i am just saying that you shouldn't have to play second fiddle to this other guy....we ALL deserve better than that man...go get you a girl that is worth it

Well, that's why I am here. It seems very unlikely that I could find someone who makes me as happy as she used to, but I am definitely willing to try. There's not much else I can do otherwise besides sit around and feel sorry for myself.

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:48 PM

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:31 PM

All emotions aside, the very fact that she is doing this, and yet guarantees she's coming back, literally creates its own universe of questions about your future together.

This could happen again, or maybe something more confusing. I believe you've got a LOT of thinking to do.

Just lookin' out for you, Bro.....

Yes, a lot of thinking indeed. That issue has been brought up before (that it could happen again) and I have given it a lot of thought and still am. I guess I just have to see what happens. I really don't think I've talked to her enough about this. I come up with new questions for her literally every day. The thing is, she appears to be no less confused than I am. It's like she's just acting on instinct and has no clue what she's actually doing or what she really wants.

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:21 PM

DUDE....

BEEN there DONE that... have the scars (real and emotional) to prove it...

i have one word

RUN

RUN AND RUN FAST man,, FAST AND FAR!!!!

and NEVER look back

she is trying to make you the fall back.. the backup plan.. keep you on a string so if things dont work out with the ex.. she still has you in your lil cage to play with...

get out man..

and good luck.... im sorry she is doing this to ya..

Well, her cousin tried to ask me out and I didn't really want her. When she found out she was asking why I didn't say yes... it was almost like she wanted me to date her. She's encouraged me to date other people... I don't see why she would do that if she's trying to make me wait for her.

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:15 PM

My girlfriend just left me for an ex. Now the thing is, she says she still loves me, just not like she used to. She also says that she's only with him temporarily and that she still wants to get married and have a life together like we planned. That's a simplified version... there are lots of things she's saying and doing that makes me go "wtf?" but the main thing I don't get is why she would be doing this when she's told me that she doesn't think it will last and that she plans to come back to me? She says she expects it to last a while, no shorter than a month or two but definitely not years.

This is someone I have LOVED like I never thought I coudl love another human... for a year and almost 8 months. I was ready to spend my life with her and she hits me with this out of the blue. Wtf is going on?

Sounds like my most recent situation. Is she bipolar?

I wouldn't be surprised honestly. Her dad certainly is in my opinion... and I don't care how much her family denies it. Maybe she picked up a little of it from him? It does seem pretty easy for her to go from happy and giggly to p*ssed off and then back to happy.

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:13 PM
I'm trying to think this through rationally without letting emotions get the best of me. I mean, everyone hears about this and gets mad at her and because of that they will talk about how she's playing me and I should basically say "FU" and never speak to her again. And that's what I would do if I was to let my anger and jealousy take over and just act on instinct. But logically, you can't help who you fall in or out of love with... so I don't feel like she's doing this intentionally just to be a b*tch. And it's not a sex thing... trust me on that. It just so happens that her feelings for him have begun to resurface. I feel like I would be being selfish if I got mad over the fact that she wants to give him another chance before she makes a huge decision like who she wants to spend her life with.

I don't know... I guess the only thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that she's pretty much guarunteed me that she's coming back. If she would just tell me she's not sure who she wants to be with, it would make more sense... but I don't see why she would spend this time with him if she doesn't think there's at least a chance she will stay with him.

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 02:44 PM

Nightmare910's photo
Mon 09/22/08 02:38 PM
I'm new here and just looking around. Figured I'd post here for anyone who wants to rate my pro can go ahead.