Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 11/11/22 05:02 AM

:wave: guys iv been single for 5 years an I'm having trouble dating I can seem to keep up I don't know how to date since I don't go out much I thought let me try the dating sites :ok_woman: not working at all ppl only want hookups

Sex is an activity too....so on your profile when you say activity partner it depends on the viewer,how they interpret that...and that's how they will treat you. It might not be a very specific phrase to use. Just thinking

no photo
Tue 11/01/22 01:50 PM

Africa is not a country :sunglasses:

Merry. You're just 600km away from me...same continent

Sweet! I'll come over for tea.
:wave:

I will be happy to have you aroundflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/29/22 02:08 PM

Africa is not a country :sunglasses:

Merry. You're just 600km away from me...same continent

no photo
Thu 10/20/22 02:16 AM

This Topic has been discussed here so many times . Kindly , come up with some other Topic that may attract the Readers.
Nothing to say , Nothing to write . Just a sheer Best of Luck .!

If there was a way to search for it,that was gonna be easier on my part,that's why I shared,for a better view from others. Thank you for being attracted to read.

no photo
Wed 10/19/22 11:42 PM
Good people,hope I find you well and doing good in your search for different things. I'm one of you.
But I have been wondering as I go through women's profiles.( I'm straight right). They state that they are simple,down to earth,looking for marriage or serious relationships. Which is okay. But when you choose one out of those looking for marriages,and you go out with them,you discover sonething else. You find that this person's behaviour and their interests are not really for marriage,and this person is out for sometthing else that they maybe failed to state or ashamed to state on their profiles,or maybe it's taboo for women to be that open and state that they are looking for : Friends with benefits
: Activity partner
: Sexual encounters
: One night stands
: Etc.
And as such I have concluded that long distance relationships might not work,because you really have to know this other character or know each other so much that there is no pretence. Damas y caballeros,let's be open to each other. Por favor.

no photo
Mon 10/17/22 05:17 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 10/17/22 05:18 AM
These 'simple' women are not so simple. You find that it's a bait. And it confuses so much that to some extent you are not on the same lane,while you are dating a supposedly simple person,but you find that she is way too complicated and wants a high kind of lifestyle that can't be described as simple. So you are left simpling (lol) while she is high up there....and you find that you are not compatible,just because of a confusion which could have been dealt with if one was very open enough,not hiding....my 2 sense.

no photo
Mon 10/17/22 02:15 AM

Friendly dating?

Good luck though

I guess you be friends thst are also dating at the same time....friendship time,dating time ...kind if turns .....lollaugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/04/22 11:23 PM
I'm sure you gonna find the person very soon. I've met more than a dozen on this platform,you'll need to be very good in choosing because they are plenty. Best of luck.

no photo
Wed 09/28/22 11:46 AM
As long as you don't offend the person you are talking to,and they see the directness is not rudeness...it's ok...I think

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 02:02 PM

Age difference matters to some people. It matters to me. I don't date more than five years older, or more than maybe two years younger. For me, part of compatibility is about being at the same stage in life. Our kids our grown, we are settled into our careers, we understand the same pop culture references from when we were in high school, etc. I'm at a point in my life where I would not want to date someone who still had kids living at home. That's my personal preference. For many other people age is not a factor in dating.

Quite understood,I'm getting it.

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 02:02 PM

Age difference matters to some people. It matters to me. I don't date more than five years older, or more than maybe two years younger. For me, part of compatibility is about being at the same stage in life. Our kids our grown, we are settled into our careers, we understand the same pop culture references from when we were in high school, etc. I'm at a point in my life where I would not want to date someone who still had kids living at home. That's my personal preference. For many other people age is not a factor in dating.

Quite understood,I'm getting it.

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 02:00 PM

Why are women so concerned about age difference when it's the man younger than them?

Because thousands of young guys post on here looking for "older" women with the idea that they are desperate, will be an easy lay and are ripe for monetary exploitation.

I get the point,loud and clear.

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 01:57 PM
For men,I don't know,since I only date women. I have no problem with a woman being older than me.

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 01:52 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 06/02/22 01:54 PM
You are actually at war within yourself Rockhammer...whatever. It's just a discussion,who didn't respect their preferences,...preferences have reasons...it's just good to know....don't just read to comment...think and understand. ...fight your inner man.

no photo
Thu 06/02/22 06:30 AM
I understand you. I'm very comfortable with +/- any age for a relationship as long as there is chemistry. But at times you get to talk to women who just say I don't want someone younger. yes it's their choice and I respect that....but there are no reasons,so I'm just trying to find out from some people who are very open about it. Thanks

no photo
Wed 06/01/22 03:16 AM
Why are women so concerned about age difference when it's the man younger than them?

no photo
Wed 06/01/22 03:12 AM
You didn't look for someone during the week to make your weekend....lol

no photo
Wed 06/01/22 03:02 AM
Now I get your point...let's just be friends and talk about it all.