I will never cheat
you're so sweet
which sweeps me off my feet,

Others can't compete
my face lights up when we greet
I need you to be with me,

My soul pleads
woven together like reeds
I melt with every letter you type on the sheet.

Please never be scared of me
from the start we seen each other deep
there is no mountain which is to steep.

Hold no fear its only you I want to keep,
I promise I am no creep
with out you I weep...

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hearts:

redzy's photo
Wed 11/06/19 01:20 PM
sad

redzy's photo
Sun 10/23/16 03:02 PM
"UNUSUAL RELATIONSHIP"
(Dedicated to popoy&mide)

Breaking my wall
He made me fall,
He's just twenty-one
And i'm thirty-one.

Huge years of age gap
Sometimes,i want to take a nap
And wake up to think again
If this unusual relationship will gain.

But if we think this unusual relationship will last forever,
Probably, people around us will say never.
If this unusual relationship is genuine

Just like a thread, no matter how people 
Untie us, 
Just like a thread, it will tie us back
Together in the end. 

redzy's photo
Wed 09/28/16 11:49 PM

true love is very important

Yeah,.but it is very hard to find

redzy's photo
Thu 02/25/16 02:30 AM

I believe that the tooth fairy really does come and leave you money under your pillow when she takes your pulled tooth.

You just remind of my childhood..lol
I kept my tooth under my pillow ..but there's no toothfairy at all :P instead..a group of small ants partying,enjoying with my tooth :Pdrinksdrinkssadsadsadsadfrustratedfrustratedfrustratedfrustrated

redzy's photo
Wed 02/24/16 07:48 AM
That next one is awesome

redzy's photo
Wed 02/24/16 07:46 AM

No those books freak me out lol
It takes me a couple of day to get over walking dead.

The next person is beautiful inside and outside

Yes I am... Lolloveloveflowers

redzy's photo
Wed 02/24/16 07:12 AM

Looking for my butterfly,
That splash of colour to warm my eye,
And let me know my race is not yet run.
A smile to set my world at ease,
My heart should flutter in her breeze,
The taste of summer love upon her tongue.
Lips I can revive in,
Arms I can survive in,
A scented skin,
That pulls me in,
The fire.
Eyes that I can dive in,
Moisture I can writhe in,
A heady spin,
That draws me in,
Desire.
Looking for my butterfly,
That splash of colour to warm my eye......

Extremely beautiful :)

redzy's photo
Wed 02/24/16 06:50 AM
Very well said

redzy's photo
Wed 02/24/16 06:47 AM

If you have a flower
and you want it to keep alive and beautiful , what you should do ?
of course giving it your kind hand with water , that is exactly LOVE , if you want it to keep alive , be responsible and give it your kind hand , mind , heart and soul , LOVE is responsbility !

redzy's photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:50 PM
frustrated slaphead

I've never cheated.
I have been cheated on though. I was shipped out when I enlisted. I was miles away and while we had contact through phones, internet etc, the not being there took it's toll. She spilled that she was doing someone else and there wasn't much I could do about it.
Only good thing to come of it was I ran into her and her boyfriend almost a year later and the look of fear on his face of me seeing them together was almost worth it.

Ooopppss!!!!
Glad you didn't broke her man's leg...just kidding!!!

But actually, the most painful is seeing your partner on top of another one and the worst of it is, she/he is your bestfriend...bloody nightmare about my pastexplode : pitchfork

Hurting the guy wouldn't really accomplish anything so I just left it alone. But if they are happy together more power to them.

Yeah, that's the very Best thing that we can do.:smile:
But actually, admit it or not it's really hard to move on especially when you still have everything in your memoryfrustrated

redzy's photo
Sat 06/14/14 02:34 PM
in reality of every love story happy ending does not really exist because the ending of everything is when we are dead.
meaning, as long as we are living there's tears to wipe every now and then but ofcourse there's smile for us to cherish.. AS LONG AS WE BREATHING THERE'S NO ENDING.but WE can be happy if we choose to be happy :-)

redzy's photo
Sat 06/07/14 11:14 AM

I've never cheated.
I have been cheated on though. I was shipped out when I enlisted. I was miles away and while we had contact through phones, internet etc, the not being there took it's toll. She spilled that she was doing someone else and there wasn't much I could do about it.
Only good thing to come of it was I ran into her and her boyfriend almost a year later and the look of fear on his face of me seeing them together was almost worth it.

Ooopppss!!!!
Glad you didn't broke her man's leg...just kidding!!!

But actually, the most painful is seeing your partner on top of another one and the worst of it is, she/he is your bestfriend...bloody nightmare about my pastexplode : pitchfork

redzy's photo
Fri 06/06/14 02:06 PM

nope never cheated!!
and never have been cheated on.
Hmm. at least not that I know of..sad

Mmmmm,.so you have a great relationship then:smile: :smile: frustrated .
... why yes I had a great relationship.
. in fact it was beautiful. caring loving and compassionate.
open and honest very passionate... at least until the accident.
. and then.. the brain tumor was discovered.. it's not always
. a case of cheating...hmm..

flowerforyou

redzy's photo
Thu 06/05/14 02:40 AM

Eating ain't cheating

lol, flirting is even cheating.

for many guys without flirting with other woman their life will never be complete. :tongue: frustrated rofl :tongue:

redzy's photo
Wed 06/04/14 04:17 AM

nope never cheated!!
and never have been cheated on.
Hmm. at least not that I know of..sad

Mmmmm,.so you have a great relationship then:smile: :smile: frustrated

redzy's photo
Tue 06/03/14 03:04 PM

GOD is true LOVE. winking

Ive doubted and ask the same questions. I'm not a preacher but I will say to open your heart and mind and soul. Its not enough to be a good person all your life. You have to know and love GOD do his will. Then your doubts will be answered and burdens will be lifted and you will know TRUE LOVE. Your choice but give him a chance before you decide.: :heart:

Indeed!:wink: flowerforyou

redzy's photo
Tue 06/03/14 01:04 PM

I'm old and not wealthy.

Age and money are not the hindrance to find someone,.true love accept everything no matter what and who you are.:-))

redzy's photo
Tue 06/03/14 12:48 PM
Thank you dear but i think seaching is over because i am tired of meeting freak guy..lol! JUST KIDDING:-))

redzy's photo
Tue 06/03/14 02:16 AM

I was 14, he was 15. I wouldn't let him go to third base. One day he and I are sitting on the couch hand in hand talking when another neighborhood girl and her boyfriend walk in and sit in the loveseat side by side showing PDA's.

I notice my boyfriend and the other girl eyeing each other intently. After we all went our separate ways that day another girlfriend came to me and said my boyfriend and the other girl were seeing each other behind my back and going all the way. I didn't believe it.

Until one day I went to my boyfriend's house looking for him and saw the two of them together kissing. I immediately broke up with him after realizing he was really her boyfriend, and the two of them would later marry.

The moral?

Why did he need me in his life to begin with while he led me on when he was already doing the wild thing with someone else? He had nothing to gain by spending time with me, so I assume he was just trying to make her jealous.

Needless to say I not only felt embarrassed and betrayed I felt used. And I swore to myself that I would never let another boy or future man compromise my reputation or my feelings in this way.

Since that first young love experience I have never cheated on any man I've ever been with, even though several have again cheated on me.

To me, if I don't like the person I'm with enough to stay faithful then we don't need to be together in the first place.

So, yes! I learned very early in life that cheating is not an activity I would condone or participate in. Because it can really hurt the other person's feelings you claim to care for, and that's being two-faced as far as I'm concerned.

Same old story of my past the different is im already 25 and he was 31,we are about to marry when i caught him cheating on me, its been years but i never and cant move on.

Previous 1 3