Community > Posts By > DCJ

DCJ's photo
Tue 03/17/09 07:59 AM
Hello, sounds like you just answered your own question.
That's how you really feel about it deep down, then, so be it.
You have your own reasons, as why you choose to handle this in this
manner.
Sounds as if the other person, just has to find the inner strength to move forward, and accept his losses. Grow in strength, and knowledge and find other sources of comfort and friends.
I wish him peace and comfort, and healing. dcj

DCJ's photo
Mon 01/26/09 08:58 PM
huh Ten times as grime here in Albuquerque????
ohwell I guess its what we make it to be.
I am finding some, fake, ones, forsure. Maybe meeting the old fashioned way, is the best way after all. That way, you know that who you are seeing, is the actual person, that wants to get to know you. Some, try to fool you with someone elses photo, not to mention all the details that follow from there.
What happened to honesty and being real????
Haven't tried gearing my search to Santa Fe.
Not very enthusiastic now.indifferent

DCJ's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:18 AM
Have no problem, sharing their feelings, and fears. And like to share pretty much everything with their mate. Also don't hold back, to show affection to their lady.

DCJ's photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:11 AM
Sorry, here too, I like short, and neat, hair or nice shaped bald headed men, my self.flowerforyou
Happy Thanks Giving to you all!
Dcj

DCJ's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:40 PM
laugh Oh too funny about the Rosey Hair!
Now about the profile, umm, humm1 yeah, looking good. Great action shots!:thumbsup::banana: Yea!!! Obama!!!

DCJ's photo
Mon 11/03/08 09:49 AM
So sorry for the pain, you and yours must be in. May God help you all get through this, may you all be shown lots of love and kindness. Time stands still for no one, but it also helps heal, one painful day at a time. God Bless and help you all heal from this.flowers
Dcj

DCJ's photo
Sun 10/26/08 12:36 AM
waving Hello! Greetings from Albuquerque NM.
What did happen to the women you said you did have dates with? What do you mean by, being a bad boy ? Maybe, spruce up the profile, to better reflect who you really are? Sounds like you are getting out there on dates.:thumbsup: Gotta be doing something right.
dcj

DCJ's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:16 AM
I'm for it. Yes, call it a loving, caring, union, or what ever. Live and let live with out judgment of anyone. It is not up to us to judge.
Peace, Love and Happiness, with all the rights the rest of Americans enjoy.

DCJ's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:05 AM

Here's my thoughts on it... "Marriage" is a religious term for the joining of a man and a woman. I think that gay couples should have every right that "married" couples get, as far as legalities go. Taxes, health benefits, inheritance, etc. However, I don't think they should call it a marriage. That's really what is pissing everyone off. I think the gay community would get a lot further alot quicker if they just quit calling it a marriage. Most religions do not permit "Gay Marriages". So instead of trying to change people's ideas on religion, just call it something else. Civil Union. Whatever you want to call it. I think the gay community is just fighting the wrong fight. Fight for your rights, not the term it's called.

Well....wait !

I said that I support it because, for some....it's happiness that they may not acquire thru any other means.
However doing it for tax advantages, and the rest of the nonsense is just a load of crap.

I'm sorry... you missed my point. I NEVER said they, either gay or heterosexual couples should get married because of tax advantages. What I meant was gay couples, married, union, whatever you want to call it SHOULD be entitled to all of the benefits heterosexual couples get for being married. Right now, they can't ( in most states) They are fighting to call it a "marriage" when it's not. A "marriage" started to be joined, a man and a woman, under God, Gods, Goddesses, whatever you believe. So quit trying to call it a marriage. Call it something else, but give them the SAME rights are heterosexual couples get.

DCJ's photo
Sat 10/18/08 09:52 AM
:wink: You sound so sweet, you'll have a sweetie in no time! I tend to agree with the fact your waiting to see something real. Haven't finished reading this thread, but I'll bet you get a taker, and giver soooon.:thumbsup: There is a sweeties day.

DCJ's photo
Sat 10/18/08 01:47 AM
Nighty, niteasleep

DCJ's photo
Sat 10/18/08 01:34 AM
Edited by DCJ on Sat 10/18/08 01:39 AM
Love,:heart: I would have to agree with all the positive comments I've heard so far. It can hurt as well.
It is such a powerful emotion. It can mean delirious happiness, cause life stressing damage.brokenheart It can be effortless, or at times, a lot of work. There's the love you feel for a child, which is different then the love of a spouse. The love of my children is unconditional. It's amazing how much room there is in our hearts! Recently, I lost my husband of twenty-five years.:cry: sad tears tears tears That is when love hurt the most. I was there, it was a very precious time.:cry: I feel time, like love is a gift. That helps heal all.sad2 ohwell I love life and my children and I are moving forward, so many lessons learned.
Love doesn't end. For us.

DCJ's photo
Fri 10/17/08 11:55 PM
Hello everyone!:smile:
I've been called sunshine. I liked it. I like "woman" when the timing is good. used to be called senorita, mamacita. Little sugar.
When I had one,
Depending on what we were doing, Darling, Sweetheart, Babe, Manly, Tiger.blushing

DCJ's photo
Fri 10/17/08 11:44 PM
:wink: Nothing like a good conversation. Even better if you have good verbal intimacy skills. I find it really awkward trying to communicate with someone, that has little to few words. At times, silence is golden. Words are not needed. But good communication is so important in all aspects. It certainly doesn't hurt, being so attractive.flowerforyou I do agree with the comments that we want the same things, men do!happy

DCJ's photo
Fri 10/17/08 10:58 PM
ohwell I'm naturally a brunette. Tried to "go" blond once, went pumkin orange! Was much younger then, and married. Scared my husband when he came home. I let the professionals handle it now. Very contebt as a brunette. The guy in the lounger looks hot!blushing

DCJ's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:56 PM
waving Hello, I Live in Albuquerque, near the base of the Sandias. I know there are more people living in NM,on M2 but maybe they don't know about these forums. I've been really enjoying this site. Been enjoying the emails. Hopefully I'llget to actually meet someone inperson one of these days. Have a great time, you all, be safe.
shades DCJ

DCJ's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:49 PM
:smile::wink: Hello, people! 47 here, and liking life alot!flowerforyou