Community > Posts By > Feather

Feather's photo
Sat 08/05/23 05:49 PM

Well said.

Thanks ! Your biggest certified whistler blower and social networking here for dating sight forcing them to clean up there sight and Colorado north metro biggest employer labor policy exposer on company breaking them ! I work live and am the middle age amercian women taking or fixing one at at time for the lower class up to the CEO’s ****ing it up! Wrong management,,,

Feather's photo
Sat 08/05/23 05:44 PM

I think it’s all fake. Only been here a week. I’m certainly not looking for a young girl who wants to stimulate me by video. I would rather watch paint dry! Are there no “real” women on this site? They all come across as vulnerable, and need a good man. None of them are over 35 ( well not many) Some of them give their height as 12’6” or 11’8”. What’s that all about? Too weird for me. I’ve decided to go Unicorn spotting tomorrow, they are infinetly more believable than most women on this site.

There are real women if you walk up introduced you’re self like real man , but tying match grandpa to women half your age belong on seniors citizens app or adjusting your distance and closer to real age bracket to match grandma :older_woman:

Feather's photo
Sat 08/05/23 05:41 PM

Naa, I don't need any products....

Zer:bomb:
Waste Of Time

If people size them self up to what’s in there pants tell your there shallow or women just walk up ask men there dick size like they ask how good bed we are and deriving them to are bra size to see if there a fit or walk away

Feather's photo
Sat 08/05/23 05:38 PM

Maybe somebody want start chatting from photo? Only for real :)

Physically meet introduce self , in public not the bedroom! Real are sized up by who they by those that they surround themself by and company they keep!

Feather's photo
Sat 07/30/22 07:03 AM
.. all men look for wrong version for a partner then what's good for there heart? when most women are out there but never the once they pick,? why

Feather's photo
Sat 07/30/22 06:59 AM
tried of weak men, more arnt tired of games start trying for the real thing!