Community > Posts By > zizzlinhot

no photo
Sun 10/19/08 07:08 AM
Joe the Plumber is really Joe the bummer.

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 03:47 PM
Edited by zizzlinhot on Tue 09/30/08 03:47 PM
I agree 100%, it's past time we move forward...all this does is invade my space and time.

no photo
Tue 09/30/08 03:45 PM
If the media is the problem get rid of the problem...it's discerning that you allow others invent your character. You should be proud of who ever you are White, Black or other. I love some of all races because of the character of the person who has proved worthy of my affection and love. Stay positive!!

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:05 PM
Bin laden worked for the CIA let's try that again.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:04 PM
No, let's do over and over and over for 50 more years if we make it.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:03 PM
bin laden worked for the CIA now do you get it?

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:02 PM
Bin Laden worked for the CIA.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:01 PM
Bin Laden worked for the CIA...welcome to America.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:58 PM
You fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:56 PM
Edited by zizzlinhot on Sun 09/21/08 07:57 PM
Why do you choose to live in the past and not the past 8 years...were you on freeze for 8 years....interesting!!!

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:53 PM
You haven't been listening?

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:51 PM
It's about time he stand up and give Mccain a fight.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:49 PM
I wish you could even spell(MCCAIN)right or are you afraid of the backlash. You are free to vote whomever you choose that's the beauty of it all. I do have to say I don't want MCCAIN anywhere near the red button or the 3am phone call.

no photo
Sun 09/21/08 07:45 PM
Mccain just like Bush use FEAR to provoke VOTES with uninformed or non-thinkers, how sad!

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:09 PM
Let me the first to say no matter how much $$$ money I may make, I'm willing to pay more taxes for the sack of our country.

Our Country is in dire Danger! We are faced with challenges greater to mankind of many generations as far back as I can remember and you hold the key. Folks we are dealing with boys in sheep's clothing who fight for self gratification but this is no game. Bush said it best, "Saddam is the same man who tried to kill my father" and when the menace to society is ousted we will have cheap to free oil but that never happened. I have agreed with the republican and christian values since my early teens and still do but today things are not as they seem.
This is not about Republican or Democrats, this decision is greater than you and me but only a few will understand and it is YOU who I appeal to for the sake of the Country to stand up and fight for a cause greater than your own.
The United States is faced with eminent threats from across the globe. We must save our country and regain world relations by continuing to realize the Dream of America. McCain and Palin favor war (warhores)where no peace unto man will soon exist. We face War after War after War. Do we want WW III? Today, China awaits the collapse of N. Korea who has the largest military world wide. Russia, Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, Syria etc...ask yourself if it happens, what's next? Talks with Russia on sending additional international monitors to keep tabs on South Ossetia and Abkhazia collapsed Friday, a senior Western diplomat said, warning that Moscow's hard-line stance had thrown into question its pledge to withdraw troops. WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush authorized U.S. special forces to conduct ground assaults inside Pakistan without seeking Islamabad's permission first, a senior American intelligence official said Thursday.
Bush approved Raids, The United States is concerned that Taliban and al Qaeda forces operate with relative impunity in tribal areas along Pakistan's border with Afghanistan, and use those areas as a staging ground to attack U.S. forces and their allies inside Afghanistan.Our own military is short on forces even as you read this we don't have enough troops currently to support Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm supporting Obama/Biden because of you, my children, my grand children, your children, and your grand children! Who are you supporting and why? Let's not discuss the economy or $4 gas if we do that's a reflection of $350,000,000 per day in Iraq - the wrong war and has cost the American public close to $3 trillion dollars since day one. Finally when our troops come home we will save billions that we can contribute back to the economy, energy efficiency, drilling for more oil, saving the homeless, families in mortgage crisis, cities in devastation which by the way will only worsen due to global warming and the wrath of God, Health care and education. Obama has an approval rating worldwide of 49% to 18% of McCain on race relations and that speaks volumes of support that other countries will favor America again and put an end to war. Perhaps by appealing to the goodness of mankind is wishful thinking but only time will tell.
Don't be fooled!
Good Luck my friends and peace be onto you!factcheck.orgrealclearpolitics.com
Support Obama/Biden

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:02 PM
Isn't that what's happening this very moment and more to come...with all the goodies the treat turns out to be a trick.

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:59 PM
Reading is also fundamental not findamental.