Community > Posts By > Modela

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 03:02 PM
They are moving jobs to India maybe you can relocate. That way, you will get more chances of finding one over there...Just my thoughts...But, Good luck to you....flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 02:19 PM

Thanks for posting this C...flowerforyou

Many don't know just how bad it is.

Or they are afraid to get involved!

I'm a survivor, so I know how bad this can get T.
I hope it will help someone.

Sorry to hear...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 02:17 PM

I had a friend come to me today to ask me for a woman’s perspective on this:

"when a woman says you are too nice is that an easy way of saying you are boring or something?"

I replied I don’t seem to have that come up... I actually would love a nice guy to be in my life I attract the insecure, untrusting, jealous types... his response was "why do girls like the bad boys and then act surprised when they get hurt?"

I actually took a bit of offence on his assumptions of that I go for Bad Boys..... And act shocked that they hurt me.. Lol
I simply responded I don’t let anyone get that close anymore to hurt me so that’s not an issue..... But anyways everything was sort of a skewed from his original question and I really couldn’t answer him as for I haven’t used that line before.. or any line I’m too blunt of a girl I will speak my mind and tell you exactly what I think and what I feel...

What is your thoughts on why a woman would tell you are too nice?

:smile: It's a nice way to turn someone down.:smile:

Oh you mean, to break someone's heart right? But in a nice way...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 02:12 PM

Saw this on another site re: contacting another member:

For your messages to appear highlighted in *******’s mailbox:

You can’t be older than 0 years old.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:57 PM

Shshsh girl I had not shot a hand gun in 30 years. But one has to go in as it is a new experience and have fun with it. We also tried the skeet shooting which I sucked at and he was good at.... So we know if someone is running away from me they are good for I could not shoot those at all but standing still in front of me and they are hash lol.. Even brought my target home shot 37 times at a body target and got it 37 out of 37 times bigsmile

I would rather do something like that or putt putt or play air hockey, horse back riding, jetsking ect then the same ole boring stuff movies are out you can't get to know anyone there at all......noway

Movie can be boring I agree....Well, I live in the Midwest and I would like to do something outside during the winter time. I just can't roller skate or skiing because I am so afraid to not be able to control my slide down the hill.. I am so afraid of height... I watch people skiing at buckhill skiing resort here and it seems fun to go skiing it's just that I am afraid to hurt and or break my legs, arms and get hit on a tree....I have phobia i guess, after I rescued a friend from the skiing accident...

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:43 PM
Edited by Modela on Sat 10/10/09 01:44 PM
Oh my goodness, thank God you are okay. I just don't understand why some people are against gay. They are harmless and they are human beings too with feelings....But, I hope your experience will open the eyes of others....Kudos to you for posting this story... and I hope you will continue on living your life the way you want it to.....Good luck to you and stay tough flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:11 PM
Oh, I might try that TXGal... someone's idea is always good for the next date. Except, I don't think am a good shooter...laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:09 PM

The mating month.
laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:59 PM

I want my first date = a long 24hrs plane ride/trip (Asia) laugh laugh laugh so he can sit still for that long period of time and pay attention to me....laugh laugh
:tongue: I may have to get up and go pee occasionally:tongue:
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:50 PM

TELL A LOT ABOAT YOU . IF YOUR NOT OUT SOME WHERE HAVING FUN . IT LOOK SO STAGED . LIKE YOUR SMILING FOR A DATING CITE HA BE NATURAL AND LET YOUR PERSONALTY SHINE THREW . DON:T HAVE PICTURE TAKEN IN YOUR HOUSE OR IN CARS HA GO SOME PLACE FUN !! N DON:T FORGET HAVE FUN !!!!!

Will do... and you too...:banana:

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:48 PM
Good luck to you and I hope you find what you are looking for...flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:45 PM

The perfect place to go on the first date?
pitchfork beddevil
laugh laugh laugh laugh I know it!laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:44 PM

I'm sure that's quite enough...laugh
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:42 PM
I want my first date = a long 24hrs plane ride/trip (Asia) laugh laugh laugh so he can sit still for that long period of time and pay attention to me....laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 10/10/09 12:33 PM

laugh laugh