Community > Posts By > herkittyness67

herkittyness67's photo
Sun 10/12/08 12:59 PM
Finding the right woman is not easy, keep looking!

Good luck!

:banana:

herkittyness67's photo
Thu 10/09/08 06:22 PM
Boring.....

herkittyness67's photo
Sun 09/28/08 10:27 AM
Ok , not on this site, and as the rules dictate I will not mention the site nor the name of the man who pulled this I am honestly looking for feed back on if you think this sounds fishy or not.

When I first met "M", I felt a really strong connection and we had some really great conversations,as time went along, I had asked him to add me to myspace ( not a wise idea I admit), and he was not doing so at first, then he spoke about coming out from Africa so we could meet in person, but could not come up with the money for the ticket and asked me for part of it, no I have not given him a dime, I knew that was a huge red flag there and grounds for deleting accounts in this site ( no one from this site did this), and I was evasive about it, just to see what kind of reaction I would get. He kept trying to butter me up and say sweet tings as we re in constant contact with each other , it did lessen as time went on as I had told him I could not come up with it as I knew giving anyone money I didn't know is a recipe for disaster, it has been about a week and i have not seen him on or even respond to any of the messages I sent. I have never been the type to play games or be dishonest, so when I see this behavior out of others, I end up feeling hurt.

My point, I told him i was not speaking to him anymore and removed him from my contacts. Why do people do things like that....it really just makes me wonder and let the good guys out there they will get a chance, and a warning to those who act like this, I am really good at weeding you out!
Thanks for listining!

herkittyness67's photo
Sun 09/28/08 09:58 AM
And having fun being here, it has been interesting to say the very l;east! My name is Cathy and I have a question I will post in the dating advice section.

I have added some really awesome guys so far, and i look foward to getting to know them better, it sounds like my instincts are going to pay off!

Have a wonderful day!