Community > Posts By > sange44

sange44's photo
Fri 01/03/14 01:27 AM
Edited by sange44 on Fri 01/03/14 01:28 AM
I find that younger men are interested in me. I didn't set out to find younger men it just the way it turned out

sange44's photo
Tue 12/17/13 01:14 AM
Yeah sure it's possible just doesn't happen too often in today's society which is dominated by sex. you constantly hear comments like "you wouldn't by a pair of shoes without trying them on" what exactly does that mean that relationships are comparative to shopping?

sange44's photo
Tue 11/19/13 01:17 AM

But I feel so damn stupid right now. Walls back up, twice as high and three times as thick. Live and learn. ohwell

I'm intrigued now... what happened??noway

sange44's photo
Sun 11/03/13 01:47 AM
Edited by sange44 on Sun 11/03/13 01:50 AM
Hang on in there :wink:

sange44's photo
Sun 11/03/13 01:46 AM
Edited by sange44 on Sun 11/03/13 01:49 AM
:

Its like a minefield of lesbians, shirtless guys and women flashing their boobs. Wheres the modest straight women with no tattoos?. What became of femininity?
[/quote

laugh laugh So true

sange44's photo
Sat 11/02/13 12:52 PM
I am 45 years and and looking for friendship, someone to hang out with (maybe more) In the Auckland area of New Zealand. I think friendship is a good place to start and if something developes then great. Not looking anything casual.
So far my experience seems to be lots of young guys looking for sex or guys my age looking for sex. Seems to be a theme here....

sange44's photo
Thu 10/31/13 04:17 AM
Yeah I'm finding the same thing as you but I refuse to give up hope on happiness and a fulfilled relationship.

I think some guys think that if your over 40 and single then you must be desperate and will settle for anything, hence trying to bed you as quickly as humanly possible.

sange44's photo
Thu 08/22/13 06:54 PM
Was already what??oops

sange44's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:39 AM
I'm not a prude, it all just seems a little full on to me

sange44's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:37 AM

dear sange44

your question is good. sex is a part of life. more than 80 percent of life of 99 percent of world population is full of sex. then what else can u expect ?

What I don't expect is some guy posting me a link to what he called "more photos" seemed innocent enough at first but as I scrolled down the pics; there was a picture of his penis and it got worse the further down I scrolled. I guess I shouldn't have let curiosity get the better of me, and maybe I'm a little naive and expect to chat and make friendships or even develop a relationship before I'm dealing with sex

sange44's photo
Wed 08/21/13 01:48 AM
Being relatively new to this site and trying to feel my way around I need to ask this question.... On the plus side I've had quite a lot of interest, but I'm getting quite a lot of guys from early on indicating that they are just looking for casual sex.... is it me or are there just a lot of chancers out there?

sange44's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:25 AM
Oh I've tried it all right my ex of eight years and father of my kids is 8 years younger than me. I do agree that it motivates you to stay in shape though. But looking for a guy closer to my age or older. Think we may have more in common

sange44's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:20 AM

Hello Ladies!

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I usually dated men 10-15 years older than I. I just split up with someone much younger than me and NOW I understand why older men go for the younger women.

If you could find a mature man 10-15 years younger than you, then GO FOR IT! I didn't understand what a beautiful guy (like my ex) would see in a woman who is so much older, but, now I do. The cougar/cub dynamic is hot! Mature, confident women are SEXY!!! You just have to make sure he's mature too and wants more than a shallow encounter, so take your time. I know that I have a lot more to offer on every level than I did 15 years ago - you know what I mean ;)?

By the way, it also motivates a woman to get into the best shape of her life and take awesome care of herself.

Azajo

sange44's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:14 AM
Edited by sange44 on Tue 08/20/13 06:27 AM
Thanks guys am looking for something a little deeper than a brief encounter. Been there done that. The first 24 year old that contacted me although very cute. Gave me that uncomfortable feeling that I am old enough to be his mother, & he made it pretty clear that he was up for some "fun"

sange44's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:37 AM
Edited by sange44 on Tue 08/20/13 02:41 AM
What's going on I seem to be attracting a lot of twenty something's looking for a good time, do I look like I have cougar written on my forehead or something?