Community > Posts By > Tantric0rgasmz

Tantric0rgasmz's photo
Mon 08/12/13 12:00 PM
A custard cream noway

Tantric0rgasmz's photo
Mon 08/12/13 11:46 AM
flowerforyou I fit the group!!!!!!!!!!!! And I do definately beleive in love at first sight, I fell in love at a roundabout once love and then felt bad for three or four days after:cry:

Tantric0rgasmz's photo
Sat 08/10/13 12:08 PM
The last one I went on, or didnt lol, I'd arranged to meet this girl, I was 19 she was 18 and I fancied her like crazy so I'd got ready and arranged to meet her at my freinds, I set off all happy n exited I always crossed the river for a shortcut over the stepping stones, that night, I was halfway across slipped and fell in! I walked bk home devastated! Anyway,,I got changed and ended up babysitting with a girl I knew, we ended up together that night and well that was 20 years ago we split six months ago and it's been a bloody nightmare for most if it, that stone in the river has a lot to answer for !!!!!

Tantric0rgasmz's photo
Sat 08/10/13 05:39 AM
Watch terrance McKenna on YouTube :) he talks about reality in an amazing way

Tantric0rgasmz's photo
Sat 08/10/13 05:33 AM
Wake up people, the Internet is there for you, do your own research on any of these government labelled "conspiracy theories" try stopping watching tv for a while. There is a reason Bradley manning is going to be in jail all his life for telling the truth, or Julian assange being in a foreign embassy in fear of his life for telling the truth....jeeze! WAKE THE F*** UP!!!!!!!