Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 05/26/22 11:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/26/22 11:35 AM
If you meet the right person and she will be content with staying at home play with you and your dogs.

But I get this. I have a chocolate lab and 2 cats, sometimes their better company than a man. At least their loyal.

no photo
Thu 05/26/22 11:28 AM
I have a chocolate lab.

no photo
Wed 05/25/22 10:38 AM
:raising_hand_tone1:‍♀️

no photo
Wed 05/25/22 07:35 AM
You have some great advice here.
I lost my husband 4 months ago after a terminal diagnosis so the wound is still fresh for me. Being told he was going to die took him to some dark places. I hope you're cooping okay? I kept everything as positive as possible for him. My husband didn't want to tell family,so this put a huge burden on my shoulders and the shock after he passed for family...some are still coming to terms with it. I supported him regardless.

Please seek hospice to help with necessary arrangements and bereavement therapy for your granddaughter. It's made a world of difference for me.

Good Luck and if you need to talk feel free to message me. Take Care of yourself. :heart:

no photo
Wed 05/25/22 07:35 AM
You have some great advice here.
I lost my husband 4 months ago after a terminal diagnosis so the wound is still fresh for me. Being told he was going to die took him to some dark places. I hope you're cooping okay? I kept everything as positive as possible for him. My husband didn't want to tell family,so this put a huge burden on my shoulders and the shock after he passed for family...some are still coming to terms with it. I supported him regardless.

Please seek hospice to help with necessary arrangements and bereavement therapy for your granddaughter. It's made a world of difference for me.

Good Luck and if you need to talk feel free to message me. Take Care of yourself. :heart:

no photo
Wed 05/25/22 06:28 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 05/25/22 06:31 AM
I was up at 4 am. I found 2 big spiders this morning,one in my bed, one I lost. That was enough to get me motivated.

Already exercised, had oatmeal with blueberries, now going to play some music, mop the floors, take the dog out again and do some work so I can pay the rent.

I hope everyone enjoys your day, don't work to hard.:sun_with_face:

no photo
Wed 05/25/22 05:46 AM
Gosh. I don't have Netflix or cable so this is all I watched in the last 2-3 months.

The last few movies I watched was Redeeming Love, 365 days, The Hating Game and The In-between.

Tv shows: Outlander, Greys Anatomy, Big Brother Canada.

no photo
Wed 05/25/22 05:21 AM
1 person face to face. I really don't know if this is for me, I'm attracting the wrong kind of people.

I changed my profile so will try this one last time.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:27 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/22/22 09:34 PM
hello Gia...tnx for dropping by...this seems delish..wel gonna try it for sure.❤

You're so welcome. My family loves it. sometimes I add chili powder aswell, but it's amazing just as is. My kids ask for it often and the adult ones haven't left yet... I swear it's because I cook bolig family dinners. Can be made with quarter chicken or drumsticks aswell. Enjoy.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:24 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/22/22 09:36 PM
another one my family really likes. my husband was french and he loved this recipe. I can't have eggs and am lactose intolerant, so I have to take their work for it.

Easy Quiche

4 large eggs - beaten
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup cream or milk
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
3 cups cheddar cheese - grated
1 small bunch of chives - chopped (optional)

directions
1) put 1 1/2 cups of cheese in the bottom of each pie store bought pie crust (buy deep pie shells).

2) Pour egg mixture over the pie shells

3) Bake for 50 minutes at 375F

4) Cool for at least 10 minutes before serving

Note: The chives are 6-8 pieces chopped up or use 1-2 tbsp of dried.

makes 2 store bought pie shells. if there isn't enough egg mixture I sometimes use 6 eggs and half everything else to make another batch.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 09:10 PM
Chicken Thighs

8 chicken thighs -washed and dried
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp oregano - dried
1 tsp basil - dried
1 tsp paprika
1-1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp olive oil

mix all ingredients together and rub on chicken, cook on 400F for 40-45 minutes or until done and no longer pink inside.

it's good was plain rice and cooked veggies on the side.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 08:43 PM
Yes the horse you mean:rolling_eyes:
noone calls us charming :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes of course the horse. :wink:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 10:59 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/22/22 11:04 AM
I didn't saw your profile actually by mistakely get click an you get back..
yes i had seen before two days..:slight_smile:
Because i don't entertainment suspicion in different threads other than games:slight_smile:

Have A Joyful Time :thumbsup:

I'm only joking with you. I actually thought you were a robot for awhile, don't ask me why. Lol I hadn't had any experience with dating sites before. :kissing_heart:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 08:33 AM
Mine is anything to do heights, small spaces or the Ocean = sharks.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 08:13 AM
I never want to be stuck in any confined
spaces, with anyone, who can't or won't
shut the Hell up.

I have no issue with confined spaces.
I'm just yammer-phobic.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

lmao women need to talk. when I'm scare I ask stupid questions... like hundreds of them and I have anixety, so it's multiplied. I'll have you thinking you're going to die by the time we're free. Fun first date, right? :joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 08:00 AM
Whom are you recommending,
Say clearly or will get targeted :grin:

I was talking about the OP.

But ... I saw you creeping on my profile last week Robyn. You feel it too, right? The raw sexual tention between us!! :joy::joy::joy::kissing_heart:

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 07:49 AM
this site is just a big scam. most of the profiles here are obvious fakes. fhe sight itself tries to scam you with fake matches which you must pay to see. I would gladly pay to use a legitimately honest site but mingle is not even close to honest.

it's like that everywhere.

The most you use the site, the more you can spot the fakes.

I had my first coffee date from here a few days ago, so there's definitely real people on here. what I do is get to know the person online for a week or so, get their number and I call them, blocking out my number. I like to actually talk to someone over the phone first to get a feel for them.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 06:32 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/22/22 06:59 AM
Of course it's possible. I'm widowed, so anyone that gets close to me has to deal with my overprotective children, family and friends at some point. The one thing I've done is make my home a safe place for my children, no people I'm dating are allowed here.

I know many people that choose to be with someone that has kids, lesbians included. Talk to her openl, communication is key and ask questions and concerns. I wouldn't meet the children until both of you have been dating for awhile. Anyways good luck. The fact that you're asking questions is a good start.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 05:54 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 05/22/22 05:55 AM

Recently single ad a brutal 20yr marriage so please bear w me as I find out who the hell I am. Let's hdrinker flowerforyou ave some fun

Put a few more details about yourself in your profile. I know the feeling of starting over, it's tough putting yourself out there after such a long relationship. You'll be fine. I'm widowed (not interested :joy:). For me I'm trying to navigate my new world with kids fighting with me the whole time.They think I shouldn't date anyone.

no photo
Sun 05/22/22 05:37 AM
You scared away my future husband!! :joy::joy::joy: