Community > Posts By > rEccamaE

no photo
Fri 12/06/13 07:46 AM
NO ^_^
for safety & privacy sake!

no photo
Thu 12/05/13 11:20 PM
Amen ^_^
that was a wonderful testimony' God be Praise! Just keep the light burning'. :) God is very gracious just let him move upon your heart.

no photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:56 PM

I do hope that you find a nice friend here @ mingle2...but remember:

Jesus wants to always be with you, rEccamaE!

"Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world. Amen."

:) thanks ^_^

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 01:03 AM
hello there :)
-I was here in this site for a couple of weeks ago but sad to say I have'nt found a friend who shares the same faith like me. :( But, anyways its ok I had God as my best friend...
but then am still looking forward that I will find someone same at my age or a little older than me to be friend with that i can share my thoughts about spiritual concerns and anymore :)

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 01:02 AM
hello there :)
-I was here in this site for a couple of weeks ago but sad to say I have'nt found a friend who shares the same faith like me. :( But, anyways its ok I had God as my best friend...
but then am still looking forward that I will find someone same at my age or a little older than me to be friend with that i can share my thoughts about spiritual concerns and anymore :)

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 06:53 AM
thank you so much for all of you guys :) thanks for the prayers

-Our country will rise up again by God's grace we will stand and be firm no matter what happen.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:39 AM
me too one of the avid fan of korean movie series happy

#LiMinhO

no photo
Mon 10/21/13 10:33 PM
the most scary film I'LL ever watch...

scared

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 01:04 AM
AMEN!!! a very powerful song.. :smile:

I didn't read your post I really sing it hehe... i like this song tOo... GOd awe the Glory praises and hOnor :)

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 12:34 AM

You should avoid taking pain relievers. It might cause a problem in your womb someday. I suggest you shift to healthy lifestyle, eat more on fruits and veggies, have a regular exercise and avoid eating salty and sour foods. It could certainly help you in avoiding problems during your mestrual period.

thanks girl :) but I hate veggie :( but I will its for the better so that I will not suffer with this anymore...

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:31 PM

I dont know whst the isdue isci never get PP

I didn't get it WHAT DO U MEAN SIR???

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:28 PM

I am doing Morphine

Ahh okiee :) buT i will just take navygirl's advice and by the ways thanks for your feedback..

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:25 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
TMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared

rofl

HMMMMMpT!!! don't laugh and scared me SIR/MAAM ! it's a serious concern of mine :-( :cry:
i wasn't able to attend my class right now becuase of this hmmPt! :crying:

#shiftingofmood

Well sorry for your pain
But still TMI !
flowerforyou

WHAT IS TMI?

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:03 PM
Edited by rEccamaE on Sun 10/06/13 11:06 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
TMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scared

rofl

HMMMMMpT!!! don't laugh and scared me SIR/MAAM ! it's a serious concern of mine :-( :cry:
i wasn't able to attend my class right now becuase of this hmmPt! :crying:

#shiftingofmood

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 10:54 PM
Ohh.. Thanks :) i already take boscofan while ago but it's still hurts... But try the heating pad.. Thanks navygirl :)

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 10:23 PM
hello guyz :( i just wanted to ask... what is the best med to ease the pain of menstrual cramps.. i take a lot of med like pain relievers every first day of my period but it's not that really effective.. :( and i have'nt went yet to a doctor because Am' afraid of ultrasound ! huhu :( what should i take?? please I need decent and medical advise from u guyz.. Thanks a lot...

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 07:36 PM
hi emily :)

-were nOt that far in oUr ages... we can be friends if u want tOo
i'm recca 21 years young' :)

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:09 AM
Edited by rEccamaE on Sat 08/31/13 09:13 AM

Hi I'm Gay i think u know already i know this is stupid but i just want to know about u and make friend i'm not find fun like find from Gay app but just find a good person for make friend maybe more is hard to find by normal way because i'm don't like to go to the club i'm not drinking and smoking but i'm easy going and friendly i'm bottome 22yo i'm asian u can contact me by email or text :D Nice to meet u all :)

welcome 2 mingle
I hope that u will find that someOne u've looking for :)

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:03 AM

I don't know if it's just where I live, but I cannot seem to find any Christians my age... In all honesty, I'm just looking to find friends who share my same beliefs and are in my age range (18-22)

hi :) we can be friends if you want... jUst add me then'. I'm christian tOo...

no photo
Sat 08/31/13 09:02 AM

I don't know if it's just where I live, but I cannot seem to find any Christians my age... In all honesty, I'm just looking to find friends who share my same beliefs and are in my age range (18-22)

hi :) we can be friends if you want... jUst add me then'.

Previous 1 3 4