Homeless_Butterfly's photo
Mon 09/16/13 08:28 AM
Yes i think that too but there are better hobbys then kidding and play with feelings o.o im German :D

Mon 09/16/13 08:06 AM
Hi to all. Im now a little bit on that page. But also on other Pages. I meet many Lovley People but also Fakes and Players. My Question is, Why they do that? Many also think im a fake (who knows why becuase i would put a better pic in that im not perfect looking lol) I dont get why thouse people do that? This is a Page for People who want find his / her Mr. /Miss Right or iam wrong? Good many search also just fun here but as long they are honest and say it its okay.. fake pics..? for what? if they really search for an SERIOUS relation it will come out latley when you fall in love. And why People make other People fall in love and then kick their *****? For what? what it brings them? a Kick or something? I think its really Bad in both ways. Fake Pic and Players. Your option about that? Or you had also a fake person or a player? Tell me your story !

Sun 09/15/13 12:37 AM
if she would be interesting she would answer :) move on and search for someone else even its hard :)

Sat 09/14/13 01:19 PM
Hi im 28 and im searching ppl from USA Canada and Autralia to chat with ::) if youre interesting to know me let me know ;)

Sat 09/14/13 01:09 AM
Hey. Im searching for Canadians because i think about to move there in 1 or 2 years ;) So if someone is interested in knowing me better just write me ;)

Fri 08/16/13 11:12 PM
i have also a 5 years old son and im single .. most love kids and would love to take the daddy part .. and who dont want it or accept it because its not biology theirs are just not grown enought in life ;)

Tue 08/13/13 10:11 PM
Good morning world ! *yawn* new day new start new hope :)
Hope i meet today nice and lovley people here :)
looking forward!
Wish you all a good Day /Night :)
Greetings from Germany

Tue 08/13/13 10:05 AM
hehe that was cute said thank you :)

Tue 08/13/13 10:04 AM
thank you :)

Tue 08/13/13 09:46 AM
Hey :) Im new on this Page :) Searching People from Canada, Australia, Usa to chat with ;) look on my Profil if youre interested feel free to write me ;)
P,S. im NOT here for having ''fun'' ;)