Community > Posts By > Todd

Todd's photo
Wed 08/31/22 10:21 AM
I had like 17, or 18, or 20 coins and then i sent a message and now I have 3 coins.. Where are my precious!!

Todd's photo
Sun 07/31/22 06:38 PM
I met a woman off this site and we had fun.

And I told her, "You were the best low grade free dating site date, I have ever had."

So all you males on here that cant get laid on this site, read them and weep.

Todd's photo
Sun 07/31/22 04:41 PM
Firstly you have a pic of Two NBA players and you are standing between them.
Secondly you have a pic of shooting air soft guns with friends.

From the picture of the NBA players I would say you are about 4 foot 8 inches and you wish you were tall and athletic.

The fact you are running around with gun pictures is because you are factually not athletic or tall, you have a grudge and that will play out when you get your gun handling skills up to snuff.

I would avoid your profile because you are a classic case of a ticking time bomb.

Todd's photo
Thu 07/28/22 07:51 AM
To clarify:

As a male of a factual mammal species(we grow hair and so our body is a natural air conditioning but we need salt or we die)

I will explain to every male on this planet my position.Its not flexible.

Males in a mammal species like lions or tigers are defensive and violent(left brain).

They protect the female.

That's it. The end of the story.

Homo sapiens are much more intelligent(bigger brains only explanation).

Same rules apply to humans. MALES protect the female and she will protect the offspring and then we have a "good" litter of human babies and we did our part to make sure, humans rule the universe. FACT!!!!

Why do males make sure the females babies that are female don't mess with education?

My job in factual reality is one, as a male.

I will kill, maim, scare away, attack , beat, injure, obliterate, trick any personality, group ,entity,God or universe that ever attempts to harm, maim, attack, confuse, torment, distract or do anything in the universe that even slightly makes it so the females of my species cannot raise their telepathic female babies and cannot raise our male protector babies.

In a mammal species the male lion makes sure the female lion can do her job.

In a killer whale pod the female is the smartest and everyone defends her, period.

As a male one fact has to be understood.

A female is right brained telepathic cause she has to take care of kids. She can make a crying baby stop crying to the males pleasure.

She is the smarter than the male because right brain traits like "care" and nurture" and "raise a baby" are not left brain male traits.

Males job is to protect the females and make sure they can raise our telepathic species correctly.

I am not in this mental state for any reason a person can ever imagine but because of this.

In a mammal species the males tends to defend the female can defend,raise,teach the offspring how to live in this universe.

I am not a male who can become angry because I am an idiot, but sometimes i become angry because I am not an idiot.

As a male of a telepathic species that seems to be having the telepathic aspect taken out of it, I am an absolute failure and a coward and a loser and I hate myself , because I know the females babies are being harmed and I don't do anything.

I see Auschwitz and I choose to bake bread.

I am more than you can ever imagine, but considering the situation, So.

Todd's photo
Thu 07/28/22 06:03 AM
Edited by Todd on Thu 07/28/22 06:59 AM
I worked in Radiology among others areas.

Explaining it from a biological point of view makes it cut and dry.

This is a fact about what education does to mind of anyone who learns it as a child. not my words.

"The main theme to emerge .. is that there appear to be two modes of thinking, verbal and nonverbal, represented rather separately in left and right hemispheres, respectively, and that our educational system, as well as science in general, tends to neglect the nonverbal form of intellect. What it comes down to is that modern society discriminates against the right hemisphere.
Roger Sperry - 1973:

Further evidence accumulated showed that the mode of the left hemisphere is verbal and analytic, while that of the right is nonverbal and global. New evidence found by Jerre Levy in her doctoral studies showed that the mode of processing used by the right brain is rapid, complex, whole-pattern, spatial, and perceptual - processing that is not only different from but comparable in complexity to the left brain's verbal, analytic mode. It was also found that the the two modes of processing interfere with each other, preventing maximal performance.

In our species,the best species there is and ever will be, there is a biological fact that has to be understood. Base premise of the human mammal species.

The female in a mammal species tends to take care of the offspring.

The males tends to defend the female so she can raise the offspring.

A woman is right brained generally speaking. She operates telepathically. Left brain is the male, he can be violent(left brain trait) angry(left brain trait) and likes to talk and also makes some pretty stupid decisions. Why?

Because right brain is creativity, romance, telepathy, ability to figure out whats going through right brain intuition, without being told.

Thus women should never be talking, they are factually telepathic, unless they learned something as a child that ruined their right brain telepathy. If you ever see a woman who talks alot, that's factual evidence the education destroyed her telepathy and she is "blind" thus has to talk alot to know what going on.

"What it comes down to is that modern society discriminates against the right hemisphere.
Roger Sperry - 1973:"

Thus lets go back to the base premise of a mammal species.

The female in a mammal species tends to take care of the offspring.

The males tends to defend the female so she can raise the offspring.

This factually is why sometimes us mammal act odd, or not normal.

The females cannot protect and raise the offspring they have been blinded by science (reading, writing and math), so they just follow the male and he has almost no telepathy because he is trying to make money(left brain trait) so he is killing his telepathy completely.

So what is happening at least in the last 5000 years since we decided to change and adopt reading writing and math is what should be totally expected considering we are a mammal species that messed with some sort of LSD or ACID and we let the ones who got addicted to the "science" start making decisions.

Perfect world scenario:

The female in a mammal species tends to take care of the offspring. - She is blinded, she is useless.

The males tends to defend the female so she can raise the offspring. - he is blinded, but ready to fight, but not to defend the females offspring. He is fighting imaginary things he creates. he is Stoned out of his mind , usually slightly left brained males are profoundly left brain(angry,violent and worse still no telepathy).
The males may even think the females are "evil" but in reality neither are able to do what they are suppose to do.
No males you got slipped a "micky" and most things you do are messed up.
There is a cure for this, but its radical, but effective, but this is an Acid party.

The rule of thumb when your in an acid party is, don't get anyone attention. Ask all the entertainers and rock stars if that's bad advise.

But being a male, I factually should be stopping the education exposure to the females offspring so we can have a generation or two of "pristine" females offspring, with full telepathy and also make sure no female babies get the education it will kill them(their telepathy) but I don't. So how short do you think my fuse is?

We are factually a very powerful species but we messed around in the garbage and ate some chocolate.

Since the males are all dumbed down to the point they feel "everything will work out", Ill just say,

Males some mad scientists have their hands in the females cookie jar and 5000 years is adequate patience.
As far as the mad scientist thats ok eating the cookies, We no longer negotiate with you.

Its unfortunate your guardians did not tell you these things.

Sorry for typos im lazy

Todd's photo
Sat 06/11/22 05:57 AM
Interested in a LTR and having kids.

Todd's photo
Fri 06/10/22 10:40 PM
What did the Leper say to the Prostitute?

Keep the tip.

Todd's photo
Fri 06/10/22 06:55 AM
Looking for a female to do stuff with.
I can drive

Not sure whats left to do at this stage of covid pandemic, except for "Dont get covid"

Todd's photo
Tue 06/07/22 02:34 AM
New here.
Love the free format. I understand free is a double edge sword.

Anyway, im seriously thinking about the unlimited subscription to support this place. I had some nice conversations.

Todd's photo
Tue 06/07/22 02:26 AM
I died in an accident in 2008 in fact on OCT 31st 2008.

I dont remeber much but the Docs did revive me physically.

So after 12 odd years, I am just starting to adjust.

Todd's photo
Tue 06/07/22 02:21 AM

The site was free,
"It could not be."

The gift card girl could never see.
The gift card girl was never free.

Todd's photo
Tue 06/07/22 02:21 AM

The site was free,
"It could not be."

The gift card girl could never see.
The gift card girl was never free.