Community > Posts By > MISTYPINK1022

MISTYPINK1022's photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:25 PM
flowerforyou HELLO, CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A VISUAL BAND IS? I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT KIND OF A BAND BEFORE. IT SOUNDS INTERESTING. IS THAT A NEW TYPE OF MUSIC? MISTY

MISTYPINK1022's photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:33 PM
I used to live in Maryland up until 2004 when I moved down here to Florida, and we could hardly wait until the temps would get to close to 80 degrees for the snoball stands to start opening. You could find one practically every few blocks in the business districts. Now you would think that as hot as it is down here in florida (even the winters are somewhat warm)that you would be in snowball heaven. Well, guess what? I have yet to see one snowball stand down here. Mind you, I haven't traveled the entire state, but I have been in the central florida region, and down around Tampa occasionally. Man, I keep saying to myself, "I could clean up down here if I opened a Hawiian Ice Snowball stand with Marshmallow topping and all the good flavors". I bet people would be lined up for miles waiting to get one. I would like to investagate how much is involved with the permits needed for that type of business down here. I know alot of the "Snowbirds" from up north would appreciate a nice cold snowball down here. Maybe the locals just haven't been exposed to them before. Anybody out there have any thoughts on the subject?

MISTYPINK1022's photo
Fri 11/28/08 06:14 PM
Hello fellow Ocalians, anybody on here from Ocala or close by?

MISTYPINK1022's photo
Tue 10/07/08 04:47 PM
OCALA CALLING IN HON, SAYING A BIG HELLO TO YA, MISTYflowerforyou