Community > Posts By > Gem_4U

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:18 AM
By the way, has anyone read Edgar Cayce? He has some great stuff regarding the subconscious, or higher self.

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:16 AM
Wow, very enlightened post...this thread has some great authors, great ideas. You really expressed those ideas so eloquently and so simply! Love that. They should name a religion from that concept, leaving out all the dogma and just focusing on that one beautiful thought. Wow, I never expected to go on a dating site and see so many wonderful remarks! Nice surprise.

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:10 AM
What up my enlightened peeps? OMG was I glad to see this posting, thanks Ruth. Im new to the online dating things, and I was aghast at the drop down menu of religion, I was hoping that I was going to be able to fill in the blank....the closest I could come was 'other.' I dont know that I would call myself any particular religion, I prefer to scrape bits o' knowledge from lots of different sources, still it all together, let it simmer and call it my own. Blessed be all you beautiful people.

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:03 AM
Sweet post, 530 baby....'the real NorCal' I like that

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:00 AM
OMG thatoneguy you are f@@king hhhiiiilarious

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 12:58 AM
OMG that is one of the most insightful and poetic answers to that question that I have ever heard...beautiful

Gem_4U's photo
Fri 09/26/08 12:51 AM
Hi, new to this site...hence the new member forum reply. The online things is new to me, I think it's a great way though to meet people with common interests. I have varied hobbies, outdoor activities, music, movies..blah blah blah. Drop a line if you like. This is going to be fun!